Building upon the success of the original SC5000M, the Denon DJ SC6000M Prime is a high-definition digital DJ media player with a motorized platter featuring a combination of a quick-release slipmat and updated DJ vinyl ensuring DJ/turntablists have a tactile mechanical spin beneath their fingertips, making it well suited for professional DJs, touring festivals, clubs, mobile DJs, and home enthusiasts.
Updates to the SC6000M Prime include a larger 10.1" high-contrast multi-touch display. The larger jog wheel features a high-resolution 8.5" motorized platter with adjustable torque and an ergonomic inset design for easy braking. Updated rubber buttons subtly lit and tactile feel trigger pads add more performance and mix creativity. With built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music standalone or via partnered services such as Beatport, Beatsource, Soundcloud, and TIDAL. What's more, the Engine software can now read rekordbox, Serato, and Traktor libraries direct from media with all grid markers, hot cues, and loop points.
The dual-layer playback engine acts like two separate players in one, complete with separate audio outputs. Additionally, the player is capable of onboard music file analysis, which allows you to add cue points, loop start and end points, and more while working on-the-fly. The SC6000M Prime utilizes a dedicated multicore internal processor to run the Engine Prime—Denon DJ's latest music librarian software—and features direct access to convenient performance features. The player includes eight multifunction trigger pads that deliver creative expression for your hot cues, loops, slices, and roll playback with every performance locked to the super accurate beat-grid analysis.
Up to four players can be LAN networked for synchronized data transfer between units, plus enhanced BPM and FX possibilities using Engine Connect protocol to work with Denon DJ's latest X1850 Prime 4-channel mixer. The Engine Prime Eco-system remembers any previously entered DJ performance preferences and settings when inserting a USB drive or SD card, including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, and preparation folders. The audio outputs are 24-bit/96 kHz for the very highest sound quality, and of course, the SC6000M Prime plays all uncompressed audio formats, including FLAC, ALAC, and WAV, plus all popular compressed music files.
- 10.1” HD Touchscreen: Search, load, play, and feel your music with the industry's largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display
- 2-Players-in-1: Mix and perform simultaneously with dual-layer audio tracks and via two independent analog/digital outputs
- Professional-Quality Timestretch: Open Format, cross-BPM DJing with artifact free, sonically remarkable audio reproduction, ensuring pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes of the highest quality
- 8.5" Jog Wheel: Nudge pitch, back-cue, and scratch with the 8.5" platter with selectable tension adjustment. View and customize center display track and logo artwork, changing platter LED ring colors
- Harmonic Mixing Perfection: Onboard musical keyshift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed with ease. Create sonic textures with just the touch of a finger
- Performance Pads: Trigger Hot-Cues, engage Loop regions, Roll, and Slice your beats with 8, responsive rubber performance pads—now with sophisticated design illumination for improved club visibility
- No Limits Media: Handle all digital music libraries and enable DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs. Travel with large terabyte music collections, accessing the SC6000's built-in internal HDD bay