Styled in a crimson red burst finish, the Yamaha SLG200N is a nylon-string Silent Guitar that offers a classical-type sound but has a slim neck and lower action than a classical guitar. With its mahogany neck and body, rosewood fingerboard and bridge, this guitar offers a unique playing experience, and has a great look to match.
Whether used with headphones, plugged into an amplifier, or connected direct into a recording console, this guitar gives musicians a versatile tool for use in live performance, recording, as well as for practice at home or on the road. Its compact, collapsible construction makes it easy to travel with.
The SRT Powered electronics are designed to recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar in a bodiless guitar. The SLG200N features a range of built-in digital effects such as reverb and chorus, and comes with a carry bag, stereo earphones, and batteries.
- 90% quieter than a conventional classical guitar
- Dual-action truss rod allows both convex and concave bow to be adjusted
- SRT Powered electronics recreate the body resonance of an acoustic guitar. Use the blend knob to mix the sound of the piezo pickup with the modeled body resonance for a more realistic acoustic sound
- Compact, collapsible construction
- Slim body like an electric guitar