Capture images and video at depths 200' beneath the surface using this Ikelite Underwater Housing with TTL Circuitry for the Olympus OM-D E-M5 III Mirrorless Micro Four-Thirds camera. Large, ergonomic mechanical controls provide access to virtually all camera functions.
The waterproof enclosure is equipped with an Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector and an electrical hot shoe to enable the connection and firing of optional external strobes. Add the optional Ikelite Olympus TTL Kit #46032TTL for through-the-lens exposure with Ikelite DS strobes.
Built for durability, the housing is made in the USA from corrosion-resistant polycarbonate – white on the front, top, and sides, but clear in the back to allow you to monitor the camera and O-ring seal. It ships without a required lens port and is compatible with a series of interchangeable ports for various lenses. For full details, see the Port Chart.
- Depth Rating: 200'
- Made in the USA from white polycarbonate with clear back to allow you to monitor O-ring seal and maintain a full view of camera
- Close two locking snaps on sides to see O-ring form watertight seal
- Port for optional #47012 Vacuum Kit to draw a vacuum to check for leaks before diving
Controls and Handling
- Trigger-style shutter-control lever, soft-touch knobs, stainless steel direct-drive rotary controls, and hard anodized aluminum buttons provide control for all important camera functions
- Lever access to AEL/AFL button for back-button focus
- Camera's LCD screen can be viewed edge-to-edge through rear of housing
- SuperEye Viewfinder provides an enhanced view of the camera's optical viewfinder when viewed through a dive mask
Lens Port System
- Ships without a required lens port
- Accepts a series of interchangeable ports for a variety of zoom, macro, and wide-angle lenses. For details, see Port Chart link above
- Attaching/changing ports is easy, just press on and tighten 3 thumb screws
Strobe Connection and Operation
- Ikelite bulkhead sync cord connector and electrical hot shoe
- Use optional Olympus TTL Kit #46032 for TTL exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobe