Like the HERO8/HERO9/HERO10/HERO11 Black, the GoPro Light Mod is ultracompact and waterproof down to 33'. It's designed to attach to the separately sold GoPro Media Mod, which is an external frame with shoe mounts and other features. Separate Media Mods are available for the HERO8, HERO9, HERO10, and HERO11.
The Light Mod attaches on the top or side of the Media Mod, securing into one of the shoe mounts. Alternatively, it can be attached on various optional off-camera shoe mounts. The light features a 5000K daylight color temperature and 90+ CRI. It allows you to illuminate your subject with wide, smooth, and even light. A diffuser is also included for softening the light output.
- 5000K color temperature (without diffuser)
- 90+ CRI
- 4 levels of brightness
- Maximum brightness of 200 lumens for up to 30 seconds
- Waterproof to 33'
- Built-in rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of runtime (depending on brightness; see below)
- Strobe mode for signaling and visibility
- Level 1: 20 lumens
- Level 2: 60 lumens
- Level 3: 125 lumens, 120 lux at 3.3'
- Overdrive Mode: 200 lumens for up to 30 seconds, 200 lux at 3.3'
- 6 hours at Level 1
- 2 hours at Level 2
- 1 hour at Level 3