Designed for musicians, producers, and small bands questing for studio-quality recordings and fresh sounds, the M-Audio AIR 192|14 desktop 8x4 USB Type-C audio interface provides four channels of transparent preamps, four additional analog inputs, easy operability, MIDI I/O, and an expansive software bundle of DAWs, virtual instruments, plug-ins, and loops.
Its eight analog inputs—four XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs, two fixed-level line inputs, and two dedicated front-panel 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs—allow the AIR 192|14 to simultaneously accommodate four mics (dynamic/condenser), two electric guitars, and two line-level sources while offering separate 4-segment meters and gain controls for the first six inputs. Since the interface has 1/4" TRS monitor outputs, two fixed-level 1/4" outputs, and two independent 1/4" headphone outputs with their own level controls and source selectors, you can connect active speakers, two sets of headphones, and an external headphone amplifier. The built-in monitor mixer lets you listen in mono or stereo and dial in the optimal blend of zero-latency live input signal and low-latency computer playback, so you can smoothly transition from tracking to overdubbing to mixing.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition: Audio/MIDI recording software with unlimited buses, Elastic Time, Elastic Pitch, offline bouncing, and 1GB of free cloud storage space
- Ableton Live Lite: Popular audio/MIDI performance and production software
- Eleven Lite: Guitar amp simulator with modern and vintage amps and cabs
- AIR Creative FX Collection: 20 effects including reverbs, equalizers, delays, filters, and more
- AVID Effects Collection: 20 effects including compression, delay, reverb, and more
- AIR Music's Instrument Collection: DB-33 tonewheel organ, Hybrid 3.0 virtual synthesizer, Boom drum machine, Strike drum/arranger instrument, Vacuum monophonic tube synth, Mini Grand acoustic piano, and Xpand!2 multitimbral workstation
- Touch Loops 2GB Loop Library