Designed for musicians, producers, and songwriters questing for studio-quality recordings and fresh sounds, the M-Audio AIR 192|6 desktop 2x2 USB Type-C audio interface provides two channels of transparent preamps and converters, easy operability, MIDI I/O, and an expansive software bundle of DAWs, virtual instruments, plug-ins, and loops.
With its two XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs and dedicated front-panel 1/4" Hi-Z instrument inputs, the AIR 192|6 can simultaneously accommodate two mics (dynamic/condenser), two electric guitars, or one of each while offering separate meters and gain controls for both inputs. Since the interface has two 1/4" TRS monitor outputs and a 1/4" headphone output with its own level control, you can connect active speakers and a set of headphones and adjust their volumes independently. The built-in monitor mixer lets you dial in the optimal blend of zero-latency live input signal and low-latency computer playback, so you can smoothly transition from tracking to overdubbing to mixing.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition: Audio/MIDI recording software with unlimited busses, Elastic Time, Elastic Pitch, offline bouncing, and 1GB of free cloud storage space
- Ableton Live Lite: Popular audio/MIDI performance and production software
- Eleven Lite: Guitar amp simulator with modern and vintage amps and cabs
- AIR Creative FX Collection: 20 effects including reverbs, equalizers, delays, filters, and more
- AVID Effects Collection: 20 effects including compression, delay, reverb, and more
- AIR Music's Instrument Collection: DB-33 tonewheel organ, Boom drum machine, Vacuum monophonic tube synth, Mini Grand acoustic piano, and Xpand!2 multitimbral workstation
- Touch Loops 2GB Loop Library