For music producers, beatmakers, and mixers who need a single, high-quality solution for playback monitoring and connection of various USB devices, the M-Audio AIR | Hub is a cost-effective interface that is just as capable in the studio as it is on the road. Plus, it comes with a robust bundle of software including Pro Tools | First, 20 effect plug-ins, a 2GB sample collection, and more.
The onboard 24-bit / 96 kHz DAC ensures clear and detailed conversion of digital signal from computer to multiple analog outputs—two balanced 1/4" monitor jacks and a 1/4" headphone port. This means that you can simultaneously hook up a pair of active monitors and your favorite headphones. Independent volume controls are provided for the monitor and headphone outputs, so you can effectively set your preferred listening levels.
With a USB Type-C port for connection to your Mac/Windows computer and three front-panel USB Type-A ports, the AIR | Hub lets you connect a variety of USB devices such as MIDI controllers, mobile devices, and external storage drives, even if your computer has only one USB port.
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition: Powerful audio and MIDI recording software with unlimited buses, elastic time, elastic pitch, offline bounce, and 1GB of free cloud storage.
- Eleven Lite Amp Modeling: Simulation of modern and vintage amps, cabs, and sounds that bring you anything from clean and sparkly to hi-gain distortion.
- AVID Effects Collection: 20 effect plug-ins including EQ, compression, reverb, delay, and more.
- Air Music Xpand!2: A multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, note range, mix, arpeggiation, modulation, and effects settings.
- Touch Loops: A 2GB sample collection with sounds ranging from deep ambient synth pad loops to vintage drum one shots.