Combining durability and lightness, the Hard-Shell Pelican 1637 Camera Case from Innerspace Cases offers water, dust, and impact protection for your Sony PXW-FX9 and accessories in a travel-ready package. The case is molded with a proprietary lightweight resin that forms honeycomb structural elements, reducing the weight of the case while preserving durability and impact resistance. It includes a custom-cut foam insert with removable dividers to hold the camera and accessories such as media, cables, batteries, 12 and 18" rods, and plates.
Drop-tested and submerged to help ensure optimal performance, the case features a watertight O-ring gasket and an automatic purge valve for air pressure to protect your gear in nearly any type of environment. Two double-throw latches are used to close the case, alongside stainless steel hasps that support the use of padlocks. The lid has a slightly curved conic shape that gives it some flair and a polycarbonate card holder can be used for adding your own personal touch and information.
Optimized for travel, the case comes with a wheel design that was roll-tested for nearly 3000' for durability. Overmolded handles make for easy transport, as well as a retractable trolley handle. This case comes with a limited-lifetime warranty.
- Molded from Pelican lightweight HPX resin, a proprietary formula that is stronger than solid polymer and rebounds without breaking
- Recessed wheels
- Deep case design with interior dimensions of 22.4 x 17.6 x 13.3"
- Impact resistant
- "Conic Curve" lid shape featuring a watertight gasket
- Rubber overmolded handles can be used for lifting, while a collapsible trolley handle is used for comfortable rolling
- Sony PXW-FX9 XDCAM 6K full-frame camera
- Rods measuring 12 and 18"
- Media cards