This Fringer EF-FX II Lens Mount Adapter allows an EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm X-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling image stabilization, autofocus, as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S mount lens and Fujifilm X-mount camera.
Featuring a metal alloy construction, this adapter is durable while remaining lightweight and its lens mounting ring is made with brass to further prevent wear and tear.
- Allows an EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on a Fujifilm X-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable image stabilization, autofocus, as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Metal alloy construction provides a lightweight and durable camera-to-lens connection
- Brass lens mounting ring to prevent wear and tear