Designed for musicians, bands, small venues, and rental houses, the black Electro Voice PXM-12MP 12" Powered Coaxial Monitor is a compact and versatile monitoring system that can be used as a floor wedge or as a mains PA. Placed on the ground, the floor wedge angles up 55° allowing musicians and performers to hear themselves without blocking sightlines. The enclosure also features a pole cup, which allows it to be mounted to a standard speaker stand and used as fills, delays, or a main PA system. With a dedicated subwoofer and the adjustable subwoofer matching LPFs of the PXM-12MP, a full 3-way system can be configured to create an extremely compact main PA.
The PXM12-MP features a single knob DSP for selecting four 3-band EQ presets with high- and low-shelving, and parametric mid-range. There is also an adjustable high-pass filter, a tunable feedback notch filter, and recallable user settings. Great for stage performers or small events, a built-in 700W Class-D amplifier provides plenty of power ensuring powerful clean audio. The specialty coaxial driver places a 1.75" high-frequency driver inside a 12" woofer, allowing the two speakers to effectively function as a single-point source, delivering a precise signal without issue. The 15mm plywood enclosure has a black, powder coated steel grille, great for surviving the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear.
- Multifunctional monitoring system that is useable as a floor wedge or as a mains PA
- Acoustically optimized 55° monitor floor angle
- QuickSmartDSP processing
- Easy setup via four presets
- Sub/top system-match
- 3-band EQ
- Five user-programmable presets
- Visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control, and meters
- Master volume control to optimize gain structure via LCD
- 700W Class-D power amplifier designed by Dynacord
- Delivers up to 129 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers by EV
- System reliability: Verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing