The Movo Photo WMX-20 is a camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system offering a complete, budget-friendly solution for filmmakers, videographers, and mobile journalists looking to record one subject (or expand to two subjects in the future) with a camera, camcorder, or portable audio recorder.
The dual-channel receiver can accept signal from the bodypack transmitter from up to 330' away while outputting audio in split-mono or stereo mode. A dedicated headphone output enables convenient real-time monitoring while recording. With 48 channels at your disposal, you have plenty of options for achieving wireless operation free of interference. Plus, the system utilizes the UHF band to avoid conflicts with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices.
Separate mic and line inputs on the transmitter can accommodate the included omnidirectional lavalier microphone or an audio feed from a camera or mixer, making the WMX-20 great for traditional mic capture or camera hops. The mute buttons and adjustable gain give you easy control over the audio signal.
Powered via AA batteries (available separately), the receiver and transmitter provide up to six hours of run time. 3.5mm and XLR output cables are included to ensure easy connectivity between the receiver and your camera, camcorder, or recorder.
- Operates on the license-free UHF frequency range from 556.71 to 595.66 MHz
- Enables operation of two transmitters on two groups of 48 channels (96 unique frequencies)
- Supports up to 48 microphones at the same time
- Wireless operating range up to 330'
- Camera-mount receiver with dedicated line and headphone outputs to allow real-time monitoring while recording
- Bodypack transmitter with belt clip and separate mic and line input jacks
- Omnidirectional lavalier microphone with locking 3.5mm TRS mini plug
- Dual-channel receiver can output in split-mono or stereo
- Adjustable gain
- Backlit LCD screens with control lock
- Mute buttons
- Up to six hours of run time via two AA batteries (available separately)
- Includes 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera and a 3-pin XLR cable for connection to a camcorder or portable audio recorder