Enjoy your video games, sports, movies, TV shows, and streaming content on a big screen with the BenQ TK850 HDR XPR 4K UHD Home Theater Projector. It uses XPR technology to project 4K UHD resolution onto the screen with compatible content and features HDR10 and HLG compatibility to produce a wide color gamut for vivid colors. It outputs up to 3000 ANSI lumens of brightness and has a 30,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio to help produce details even in dark areas of the image, which is particularly useful for dark movie or video game scenes.
The projector has two HDMI inputs for connecting your digital HD devices such as a gaming console, Blu-ray player, or cable/satellite box. Its two built-in 5W speakers eliminate the need for external speakers if none are convenient. The TK850 includes an IR remote control for additional convenience.
- Customizable to your preferences with ISFccc Certified control
- 6 selectable aspect ratios
- Bright, Living Room, Cinema, Sports, Silence, 3D, User 1 (HDR, HLG, ISF Night, ISF Day, 3D) picture modes
- 96, 100, 120 Hz 2D color wheel speeds
- 120 Hz 3D color wheel speed
- 98% of Rec.709 coverage
- 95% of DCI-P3 coverage
- HDMI 2.0b with HDCP 2.2 compliance
- CinemaMaster Video +
- CinemaMaster Audio+2
- IR receivers on the front and top of projector