Ideal for tactical stealth engagements or hog hunting, the AGM Wolverine Pro-4 NL1 4x70mm Gen 2+ Level 1 Night Vision Riflescope puts a powerful NV device on your rifle and gives you the confidence to take that critical shot on even the darkest nights.
The Wolverine is outfitted with a 2nd generation image intensifier tube. A huge advancement from the Gen 1, Gen 2 tubes offer longer useful ranges from earlier tubes and has better resolution, cleaner and brighter images, and lower susceptibility to blooming and distortion. The tube condition for this model is designated as Level 1: Representing the cleanest tube without spots for the clearest views. This version of the Wolverine has a fixed 4x magnification for mid-range applications and a 70mm objective that gives you the performance you need without adding excessive weight and bulk to your rifle, allowing you to move easily with it mounted. A simple red chevron reticle provides an easy-to-see aiming point without cluttering the field with ballistic drop compensation lines to improve your accuracy at a variety of distances.
The housing is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy with a scratch-resistant matte black anodized finish. Tethered caps for the objective lens, battery compartment, and turrets ensure they won't get lost while accessing the functions and features of the scope. The included detachable IR illuminator is used to extend the scope's effective range to match its capabilities. Mounting the Wolverine is easy using the integrated Picatinny rail mount with dual quick release throw levers for repeatable installation without the need to re-zero. The housing is water and fog resistant, so you can operate in a wide range of conditions with confidence.
- Low 4x power ensures a wide field of view to maintain situational awareness and scan the terrain for targets
- 70mm objective lens system keeps the overall size manageable without adding excessive weight and bulk to your rifle
- Gen 2+ intensifier tube
- Gen 2 tubes offer longer useful ranges than Gen 1 with better resolution, cleaner and brighter images, and lower susceptibility to blooming and distortion
- "Level 1" tube condition has no spots and indicates a very clean tube for the clearest views
- Scratc-resistant multicoated optics protects lenses while maximizing light transmission
- Exceptional 30mm eye relief improves comfort and reduces eye strain
- Simple red center chevron reticle design for improved visibility without cluttering the field of view
- Ballistic drop compensation improves accuracy over longer ranges
- Adjustable reticle brightness enables precise illumination based on personal preference, conditions, or mission
- Rear-facing flip switch activation
- Shrouded on/off switch and reticle rheostat help to prevent accidental activation
Handling & Construction
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- Lightweight and durable aluminum chassis
- Scratch-resistant anodized finish
- Water and fog resistant for use in less than ideal weather conditions
- Integrated Picatinny rail mount with dual quick release throw levers for fast, easy, and repeatable re-installation
- Tethered battery compartment cap ensures it won't get lost
- Runs on two included AA batteries
- Removable long-range IR illuminator for use in total darkness where there is no available light to intensify