Take advantage of first-, second-, and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket using the B450 AORUS PRO WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard from Gigabyte. Designed primarily for gaming and content creation, this ATX motherboard uses the B450 chipset to power demanding applications. Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM at 3600 MHz when overlocking can be installed across four memory slots for efficient multitasking and to run high-end games. The durable motherboard also features two M.2 SSD slots and supports up to six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configuration. Peripherals such as keyboards and mice can be plugged into the rear panel's four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports. There are also high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports, which deliver a throughput of up to 10 Gb/s with compatible drives.
You can connect displays to the motherboard's HDMI and DVI-D ports, which are driven by the Ryzen CPU's integrated Radeon Vega graphics. Or install a compatible dedicated graphics card to the PCIe x16 slots, which support AMD Quad-GPU and 2-Way CrossFire configurations to boost video game frame rates, speed up video rendering, and more. Connect to the internet wirelessly using the built-in 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi, or use the Intel Gigabit Ethernet port for a wired connection optimized by the included cFosSpeed network traffic management software. The Realtek ALC1220-VB 7.1-channel audio creates an immersive gaming and video streaming entertainment experience, and you can customize your experience with the system's RGB lighting headers through the Gigabyte Fusion 2.0 utility. Windows 7 or 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all of the motherboard's features.
Designed for Durability
- An integrated I/O shield makes installing the motherboard easier and more convenient.
- A stainless-steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- Gigabyte's double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- This motherboard features a precision digital power design that delivers power to the system's most energy-sensitive components at relatively low temperatures for optimal performance.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the six thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Support for high-current fans up to 24W.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-3600 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
AMD CrossFire Support
AMD StoreMI Storage Acceleration
Crystal Clear Audio
- The smart headphone amp automatically detects and adjusts to the impedance of your headphones, helping to avoid issues such as low volume and distortion.
- With the Realtek ALC1220-VB's audio controller, your voice is transmitted with a signal-to-noise ratio of up to 110/114 dB, allowing for greater dynamic range so that you can be heard clearly.
- High-end audio capacitors help to deliver realistic, high fidelity sound for games, music, and movies.