Power your computer system with 8th- and 9th-generation Intel processors using the LGA1151 socket with the Gigabyte H310M A 2.0 LGA1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard. Designed for small form factor systems, this Micro-ATX motherboard takes advantage of the Intel H310 chipset to run demanding applications. Up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM at 2666 MHz can be installed across two memory slots to run high-end programs and for efficient multitasking. The durable motherboard also features an M.2 SSD slot and supports up to four SATA III storage drives. Peripherals such as keyboards and mice can be plugged into the rear panel's USB 2.0 ports while the USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports support data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s with compatible storage drives.
You can connect displays to the motherboard's DisplayPort and HDMI ports if you have an Intel CPU with integrated graphics. Or you can install a dedicated graphics card to the PCIe x16 slot to increase video game frame rates, speed up video rendering, and more. Two PCI Express x1 slots are available for additional compatible expansion cards.
Connect to the internet using the wired Gigabit Ethernet port, which uses the cFosSpeed software to automatically manage network bandwidth for optimal online performance. High-quality sound from the Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel audio immerses you in games and videos, and your entertainment experience can be customized further by connecting an LED light strip to the RGB lighting header. Several different colors options are available to match your sense style and compatible peripherals, controlled using the Gigabyte Fusion desktop and mobile apps. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all of the motherboard's features.
Designed for Durability
- Gigabyte's double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- This motherboard features resistors with an anti-sulfur layer that help prevent sulfur compounds in the air from causing electrical malfunctions.
- An enhanced Glass Fabric PCB design reduces spaces between the fiber weave to repel moisture in humid conditions. This offers improved protection against dampness that may cause electrical damage.
- The integrated circuits are reinforced against potential damage caused by static electricity and surges.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- One PCIe 3.0 M.2 slot is available, supporting up to type 2280 SATA and PCIe SSDs.
- Four SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Up to 32GB of dual-channel DDR4-2666 memory can be installed across two slots.
Crystal Clear Audio
- High-end audio capacitors help to deliver realistic, high fidelity sound for games, music, and movies.
- An audio noise guard separates the sensitive audio components from the motherboard's other electrical components for a cleaner sound.