Power up your computer system with 8th- and 9th-generation Intel processors using the LGA1151 socket with the Gigabyte H370M DS3H LGA1151 Micro-ATX Motherboard. Designed for small form factor systems, this Micro-ATX motherboard takes advantage of the Intel H370 chipset to run demanding applications. Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM at 2666 MHz can be installed across four memory slots to run high-end programs. The durable motherboard also features two M.2 SSD slots and supports up to six SATA III storage drives that can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configuration and enhanced with Intel Optane technology for faster load times. Peripherals such as keyboards and mice can be plugged into the rear panel's USB 2.0 ports while the USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C ports support data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s with compatible storage drives.
The motherboard's built-in DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, and VGA ports are driven by CPUs that have integrated graphics and support up to three simultaneous displays for efficient multitasking and immersive entertainment. Or you can install a dedicated graphics card to the PCIe x16 slots, which have 2-Way AMD CrossFire support, allowing you to install multiple graphics cards to increase video game frame rates, speed up video rendering, and more. Two PCI Express x1 slots are also available for additional compatible expansion cards.
Connect to the internet using the wired Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN port, which automatically manages the network's bandwidth through the cFosSpeed application to optimize online performance. High-quality sound from the Realtek ALC887 7.1-channel audio immerses you in games and movies, and your entertainment experience can be customized further by connecting an LED light strip to the RGB lighting header. Several different color options are available to match your sense style and compatible peripherals, controlled using the Gigabyte Fusion desktop and mobile apps. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all of the motherboard's features.
Designed for Durability
- Gigabyte's double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- The DualBIOS design features a secondary backup BIOS to help recover from computer viruses, hardware issues, and other issues that could endanger your computer.
- This motherboard features resistors with an anti-sulfur layer that help prevent sulfur compounds in the air from causing electrical malfunctions.
- The integrated circuits are reinforced against potential damage caused by static electricity and surges.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two PCIe 3.0 M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 2280 SATA and PCIe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Intel Optane modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 64GB of dual-channel DDR4-2666 memory can be installed across four slots.
Crystal Clear Audio
- High-end audio capacitors help to deliver realistic, high fidelity sound for games, music, and movies.
- An audio noise guard separates the sensitive audio components from the motherboard's other electrical components for a cleaner sound.