Push your computing experience to the limit with the Gigabyte X299X DESIGNARE 10G LGA 2066 E-ATX Motherboard . Designed for enthusiasts and professionals who run demanding applications, the E-ATX motherboard features the X299 chipset for Intel Core processors using the LGA 2066 socket. Up to 256GB of quad-channel non-ECC DDR4 RAM, reaching 4333 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across eight memory slots to make applications and multitasking more efficient. Built to deliver high-end performance for time for intensive tasks such as 3D rendering, video editing, gaming, the motherboard features advanced cooling and supports up eight SATA III storage drives, three M.2 SSDs on board, and four M.2 drives using the included AORUS AIC adapter. Connected drives can be put in RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configuration with Intel VROC optimization for supported PCIe NVMe SSDs.
Connect and daisy chain up to 12 Thunderbolt 3 devices such as monitors and external storage drives for transfer rates up to 40 Gb/s. This motherboard also features two DisplayPort-In ports and supports a front panel USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port for a 10 Gb/s max throughput with compatible devices. Its four PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K and 8K monitors, and faster video rendering times. The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec is designed to deliver deep and immersive 7.1-channel surround sound.
Other features include dual cFosSpeed-accelerated 10Gb Intel Ethernet ports for incredibly fast wired network connections. Additionally, the X299X DESIGNARE has built-in 802.11ax Wi-Fi for blazing fast wireless connections with a max throughput of 2.4 Gb/s with compatible devices. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips that can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
Designed for Durability
- An integrated I/O shield makes installing the motherboard easier and more convenient.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- The memory slots include stainless-steel shielding, which is designed to prevent bending, twisting, and distortion in addition to protecting against possible electrostatic interference.
- Static resistance and anti-surge technologies help to protect the motherboard against damage caused by static electricity and irregular power delivery.
- Gigabyte's double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- The DualBIOS design features a secondary backup BIOS to help recover from computer viruses, hardware issues, and other issues that could endanger your computer.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
- The motherboard features a Fins-Array heatsink, a 6mm heatpipe, and a thermal conductive pad to maximize heat dissipation from critical components.
- The X299X DESIGNARE has a nanocarbon coating on its baseplate to help ensure cooler MOSFETs.
- Gigabyte's 2X copper PCIe 4.0 ready PCB design provides reliable power to components while helping to remove heat from the CPU power delivery area.
Storage and Memory
- Three M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Included AORUS Gen4 AIC Adapter supports four M.2 PCIe x4 NVMe SSDs up to type 22110.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Intel Optane modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported and enhanced with Intel VROC technology.
- Up to 256GB of quad-channel DDR4-4333 (OC) memory can be installed across eight slots.
AORUS Gen4 AIC Adapter
- 4 x M.2 PCIe 4.0/3.0 Slots
- Supports PCIe x4 NVMe SSDs up to type 22110
- 8 x Temperature Sensors
- 1.9" Double Ball Bearing Fan
- Supports High-Frequency Memory
- Full PCI Express 4.0 Design
- Read/Write Performance up to 15,000 MB/s
- SSD Thermal Guard
- Easy Software RAID with Single Click
- Custom AORUS Storage Manager
- Two Intel 10 Gigabit LAN ports use the cFosSpeed network traffic management application to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
- Intel 802.11ax Wi-Fi enables Gigabit wireless performance for online games and streaming media, with speeds up to 2.4 Gb/s.
- Adjustable smart antenna is designed to deliver a strong and stable Wi-Fi signal.
- Bluetooth 5 offers a faster transmission rate and 4X the range of Bluetooth 4.2.
NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire Support
- The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- Smart Headphone Amp automatically detects the impedance of your headphones.
- Up to 120 dB SNR to headphones from front audio port.
- Up to 114 dB SNR when recording audio from your microphone.
- High-grade capacitors are used for feedback signal processing.
- The DTS:X Ultra codec realistically recreates spatial audio experiences for games using almost any headphone of speaker set.