Save time on demanding projects with the Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, this motherboard is powered by the AMD X570 chipset and supports 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket. It takes full advantage of the large PCIe 4.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 4000 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The ATX motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configuration. Its two PCIe 4.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K monitors, and faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI port allows you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics. Two additional PCIe 4.0 x1 slots are available for compatible expansion cards.
Connect compatible peripherals to the two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports to transfer data at up to 10 Gb/s. Play online games and stream video using the wired Gigabit Ethernet port or the built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi, which can reach wireless data speeds of up to 433 Mb/s with compatible devices. The X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI also delivers deep and immersive 5.1-channel surround sound through the Realtek ALC1200 audio codec. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
AMD X570 Chipset
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-4000 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
AMD StoreMI Storage Acceleration
- This motherboard includes large surface heatsinks with a chipset fan to optimize thermal efficiency.
- A thick thermal pad provides additional cooling performance for overclocking.
- Thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
- The X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI features an all-digital PWM controller with DrMOS, which includes 12+2 phases that efficiently delivers power to critical components.
- A double copper layer PCB design efficiently delivers power to critical components at lower temperatures.
Designed for Durability
- A stainless steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- With the Q-Flash Plus feature, you can update the BIOS without having to install a CPU or video card. Simply copy the new BIOS file to a USB flash drive, insert it into the designated port, then press the Q-Flash button.
AMD CrossFireX Support
- The Realtek ALC1200 audio codec provides vibrant 5.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- High-quality, durable capacitors help to deliver clear sound to audio equipment.
- A noise guard with an LED illuminated trace path separates the board's sensitive audio components from areas that may cause interference and noise pollution.
- The Gigabit Ethernet port provides a fast network connection with high-speed data transfers using compatible devices.
- Built-in 802.11ac Wi-Fi can transfer up to 433 Mb/s with compatible wireless devices.
- The cFosSpeed network traffic management application automatically allocates bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
- Bluetooth allows you to connect to compatible devices such as speakers, mice, keyboards, headsets, and other peripherals.