Available for download, Best Service's NADA is a virtual instrument, one that comprises strings, winds, percussion, and vocals, all tailored for creating meditative soundscapes. This instrument is suitable for producers and composers interested in creating soothing music for guided meditations and New Age works of art.
At the core of NADA are 440 sounds built from over 9000 samples. All of these samples were selected by Eduard Tarilonte, who has composed other intricate libraries for the Best Service platform. The recordings were all recorded with high-end gear in close miked configurations, to make sure all the nuances have been captured. This allows you to shape the sounds in any way you see fit.
The software requires Engine version 2.6.1 to operate. Once you load NADA in Engine, you'll see a GUI centering around a lotus flower. With simple controls for Attack, Release, Pan, Pitch, and more, thoughtfully laid out around the central floral image. Other controls, such as Vibrato Intensity and Glide Time, are laid out in an easy-to-access manner.
- Bamboo Flute, Indian Low Bansuri, Concert Alto Flute, Concert Flute, Cornett, Chinese Dizi, Duduk, Eastern Double Reed, English Flagelote High, English Flagelote Low, Chinese Hulusi, Panpipes, Shakuhachi, Small Wooden Flute, and Wooden Flute
- Plucked: Eastern Harp Ensemble, Japanese Koto, and Indian Tanpura Drones
- Bowed: Ethnic Violin, Classical Violin, and Viola da Gamba
- Pitched: Balafon, Crotales, Crystal Singing Bowls, Dream Bells, Glasses, Kalimba, Music Box, Meditation Bells, Meditation Crystal Bowls, Meditation Tibetan Bowls, Temple Bells, Tibetan Bells, and Tibetan Singing Bowls
- Unpitched: Cymbal, Ghatam, Planet Gong, Hand Sleigh Bell, Metal Plate, Rainstick, Tabla (Baya and Daya), Tibetan Finger Bells, and Wind Chimes
- Digital Piano: Digital piano sounds from different sources to create soft, dreamy and gentle atmospheres
- White Piano: An upright piano with a beautiful tone. Recorded with close microphones to get an intimate feeling and a dreamy new-age touch with built-in reverb
- Overtone Singing: Overtone singing is an ancient practice. This technique produces two or more vocal sounds at the same time. The second flute-like tone, sounds about two octaves above the normal voice
- Voice of Silence: Alluring and charming ethereal female voice with true legato and around 300 phrases in different pitches
- Crystal Voices: Alluring and fascinating ethereal female synth voice with five vowels
- Meditation Choir: Soft and peaceful choral synth voices with five vowels and closed mouth
- Sacred Choir: Mystical choral synth voices with 5 vowels and closed mouth. Separated in male and female sections
- Voices of Eternity: Grand and deep yet ethereal synth voices
- Voices of Light: Clear and deep ethereal synth voices