Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Panasonic Lumix G95 Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm Lens and Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the versatile mirrorless body and standard zoom lens with a memory card and a protective camera bag.
Panasonic Lumix G95 Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm Lens
Comprising a versatile set of photo and video capabilities, the Lumix G95 from Panasonic is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera also characterized by its sleek and portable design. Featuring a 20.3MP Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine, high-resolution stills can be recorded with a wide sensitivity range of ISO 200-25600 and continuous shooting is supported at up to 9 fps with AF-S. UHD 4K video recording is also supported at 30p and pre-installed V-Log L enables a wider dynamic range of up to 12 stops for greater color grading control during post production. Also, 4:2:2 8-bit output is possible when recording externally via micro-HDMI and both headphone and microphone jacks support improved audio recording. Additionally, complementing the imaging capabilities, a Dual I.S.2 system that offers the use of both in-camera and in-lens image stabilization systems to effectively minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to five stops.
Benefitting the versatile photo and video capabilities is a compact form factor and a durable, weather-sealed design to suit working in inclement conditions. For eye-level viewing, a 0.74x-magnification OLED viewfinder is featured with a 2.36m-dot resolution for clear viewing. The rear 3.0" 1.24m-dot LCD incorporates a free-angle design to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles and it is also a touchscreen for intuitive operation. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless remote camera control and image transferring to a mobile device.
20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
UHD 4K Video Recording
5-Axis Image Stabilization and Dual I.S. 2
Body Design and Wireless Connectivity
- A large OLED Live View Finder has a high 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.74x magnification for eye-level composition.
- A larger means for image composition and playback, the 3.0" 1.24m-dot rear LCD monitor has a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also a touchscreen, which permits intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- Constructed from magnesium alloy with a die-cast frame, the G95 features a durable design that also incorporates extensive sealing at joints, dials, and buttons to render it both splash- and dust-proof.
- DMW-BLC12 lithium-ion battery offers approximately 290 shots per charge or approximately 1000 shots per charge when working in the Power Save LVF mode. Additionally, the battery can be charged in-camera via USB or via AC power.
- Built-in 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy connectivity allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets. Bluetooth LE also enables a constant connection to your mobile device, allowing for functions such as geolocation and automatic image transfer.
4K PHOTO Modes
- Burst: This mode will allow you to continuously record, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Focus Stacking
This technology also allows for producing focus stacked images in-camera to realize a greater depth of field, especially when photographing close-up subjects. In this mode, images are recorded and saved with varying points of focus and then blended together to gain an extended depth of field.
49-Area Depth-From-Defocus AF System
Benefitting manual focus operation, focus peaking is available that highlights bright edges of contrast with a colored outline for quickly recognizing your focus point, as well as Touch MF Assist for touch-to-focus operation. MF Assist can also be used to increase magnification by up to 20x for more critical focusing on specific subjects.
Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
Other Camera Features
- A mechanical focal plane shutter enables a fast maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 sec, as well as a top flash sync speed of 1/200 sec. An electronic shutter function also avails a top shutter speed of 1/16,000 sec to better enable working in bright conditions and with wider aperture settings.
- Live view composite recording is a unique long exposure mode that releases the shutter at designated intervals of exposure time and synthesizes portions of the image with high brightness to produce a single well-exposed image. This mode is well-suited for high contrast scenes and live view can be used to preview how the target subject exposure is affected over the course of multiple composited exposures.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, L. Monochrome, L. Monochrome D, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, Cinelike V, and V-Log L.
- Filter modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
Ruggard Hunter 35 DSLR Holster Bag
The Hunter 35 DSLR Holster Bag from Ruggard is slightly larger than the Hunter 25 and holds a DSLR (up to semi-pro size) with lens attached, face down, in shooting position. When you're ready to shoot, simply remove your camera, get the shot and replace your camera in the bag. The zippered top of the bag opens away from your body for fast access to your gear. This also serves as a security feature since no one but you will be able to see inside the bag.
The bag has a water-repellent exterior and smooth polyester lining that helps prevent scratches to the finish of your camera/lens combo. Inside, there are two removable touch fastened strips that can be configured to support your gear.
For storage, there is a front zippered organizer panel, mesh side pocket and two side loops that accept optional pouches. On the inside of the quick-release flap, there are two touch fastened memory card pockets. The bag is carried by its removable shoulder strap, top carry handle or belt loop that will leave you hands free. The zippers have yellow pull tabs that make the bag easy to use while you're wearing gloves.
Carry-on Form Factor
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.