This B&H Kit includes the Mackie ProFX10v3 10-channel sound reinforcement mixer and a convenient carry bag, making it a great choice for mixing live shows, recording at home, and creating content for online distribution. Slide the mixer into the carry bag, and take it anywhere you need to be.
With four Onyx mic preamps, multiple stereo inputs, 3-band EQ, and a powerful GigFX effects engine, the ProFX10v3 lets you handle a variety of sound sources and finesse the mix with ease. Thanks to the mixer's built-in USB audio interface and the included bundle of DAW software and plug-ins, integration with computer-based workflows is no problem.
Mackie ProFX10v3 10-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
The Mackie ProFX10v3 is a 10-channel mixing console featuring four Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and feature single-knob compression and Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-4 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-4 include inserts, low-cut filters (100 Hz), and gain controls. Channels 5/6 and 7/8 offer two 1/4" inputs, while channel 9/10 use a 3.5mm stereo input. All channels offer 3-band EQ, dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level controls. Engaging channel 9/10's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer. The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4" connectors, while the dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes an independent level control. Other features include a pair of control room outputs with level control, an input USB 1/2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level control, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.
The ProFX10v3 features a download for ProTools | First software, Waveform OEM, and The Musician Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins including BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. You also get Tracktion Waveform and the DAW Essentials Collections. The Mackie ProFX10v3 includes a USB cable and power supply.
- Professional Sound Quality
- Equipped with 4 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60 dB of gain and ultralow noise performance
- All-new GigFX Effects Engine with 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays and more
- Essential Mixing Tools
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100 Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo 1/8" input on channel 9/10
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
- Insert jack on channels 1–4
- Footswitch input for FX Mute
- Single-knob compression helps keep your input levels in check
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer
- Perfect for live performance recording, music playback, live streaming, and more
- Latency-Free Monitoring
- Easily blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plug-ins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Signature Rugged Design
- Mackie built-like-a-tank design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
Included Software from Avid including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. Now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- Tracktion Waveform OEM and the DAWs Essential Collection are included.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of your music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross stompbox compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
Mackie Carry Bag for the ProFX10v3 10-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer
Carry your mixer about town with this Mackie Carry Bag for the ProFX10v3. This transport bag is is sized specifically for the ProFX10v3. It offers a handle and a zippered pocket for accessories (available separately).