Capture professional-quality video with the PXW-Z750 4K Shoulder-Mount Broadcast Camcorder from Sony, which features a 3-chip 2/3" CMOS sensor that records up to UHD 4K, 3840 x 2160p resolution. The PXW-Z750 features a global shutter to prevent artifacts such as "jello" motion and flash banding, and it provides a compatible feature set for broadcast, news, documentary, and sports programming.
Like its predecessor the PXW-Z450, the PXW-Z750 camcorder supports the Sony XAVC codec up to UHD 4K at 59.94p recording, up to 120 fps 1080p variable-motion recording, and it records using XAVC and MPEG H.264 formats. It's lighter than the PDW-700, so shoulder-mounted location shooting is made even easier. The high-quality XAVC-I codec allows you to record HDR quality video with 10-bit 4:2:2 color sampling, providing superior color depth and image quality.
The PXW-Z750 provides a variety of AV and network interfaces including 3G-SDI and HDMI video outputs, an RJ45 Ethernet port, and USB 3.0 control ports. It features a Sony 2/3 bayonet B4 lens mount to accommodate professional ENG broadcast zoom lenses. Two SxS slots for high-speed recording are built-in for fast media transfer, simultaneous recording, and quick post-production turnaround.
The camcorder's built-in wireless receiver supports XDCAM air (with XDCAM air subscription and CBK-DL1 USB Extension adapter), which allows you to transfer media on the fly from your shoot directly to the studio. Other features supported include genlock and timecode inputs, built-in speaker, XLR input and output, remote and light ports, an EVF port, and an HDMI output.
- S-Log3 (in QFHD) has a proven track record for premium applications, capturing the maximum dynamic range from the sensors, for the most creative color grading processes.
- Industry-standard HLG delivers content quickly without additional color grading, making it an ideal choice for day-to-day shooting, viewing, editing, and broadcasting workflows.
Representative cache recording time (at 50/59.94 fps):
- XAVC QFHD L422 200: 2-4 sec
- XAVC-I 1920 x 1080p: 2-4 sec
- MPEG HD 422 50: 13-15 sec
- Wireless transmitter parameters can be controlled directly from the PXW-Z750 using the Cross Remote function
- Transmitter power save mode synchronizes with the camera's on/off control, and is controllable by assignable buttons to save transmitter battery life
- Audio and video are precisely synchronized, ensuring no delays or lip-sync problems
- Power save status and receiver RF levels are displayed in the viewfinder