Create eye-catching photos and sharp documents with the wireless-capable Expression Photo XP-8600 Small-In-One Inkjet Printer from Epson. Equipped with a 1200 dpi flatbed scanner as well, this printer will be able to quickly scan and copy many types of original documents up to 8.5 x 11.7" with ease. Printing is of the highest quality with a six-color Claria Photo HD ink set and a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi. Also, it works very quickly with ISO speeds of up to 9.5 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color, as well as the ability to produce a borderless 4 x 6" photo in just 10 seconds. Automatic duplexing is available, which can help save paper and is possible at speeds of 4.7 ppm in black and 4.5 ppm in color.
Multiple options are available for handling media, including a standard 100-sheet input tray and a 20-sheet photo tray. Also, a manual feed slot permits the use of documents up to 8.5 x 44" in size. The XP-8600 is intuitive to use with a 4.3" color touchscreen LCD and has both an SD card slot and USB port for direct printing from portable devices. Additionally, both USB 2.0 and Wi-Fi connectivity are available, including Wi-Fi Direct and support for numerous mobile printing protocols.
- Using a six-color Claria Photo HD ink set and MicroPiezo inkjet technology, the XP-8600 can produce highly detailed and vivid imagery with resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi and ink droplets as small as 1.5pL.
- Work quickly with print speeds up to 9.5 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color and the ability to produce a borderless 4 x 6" photo in just 10 seconds.
- Automatic duplexing is available at speeds of up to 4.7 ppm in black and 4.5 ppm in color.
- Mobile printing is available via Epson Connect Solutions (Epson E-mail Print, Epson Remote Print, Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android, and the Creative Print App for iOS and Android), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, Fire OS printing, and the Mopria Print Service.
- Claria Photo HD ink is rated with a longevity of up to 200 years in album storage.
- Photo features include view and print photos; print your own picture packages; slideshows; and print your own school papers, thin-ruled, wide-ruled, and graph paper.
- Features Epson ESC/P Raster and ESC/P-R printer languages.
- A color flatbed with a 1200 dpi optical resolution is available for producing sharp digital images from your original documents.
- It has a hardware resolution of 1200 x 4800 dpi and can be interpolated up to an absolute maximum of 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- The flatbed glass has an area of 8.5 x 11.7" for scanning up to letter- or A4-size documents.
- For optimal and accurate color and smooth gradations, the scanner features an internal color depth of 48-bit and an output of 24-bit.
- Standard scanner features include scan to memory card, scan to PF, scan to PC (USB and network, scan to email) via Epson Connect, and scan to cloud.
- Layouts include borderless, classic borders, picture packages, photo ID, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, 20-up, jewel index, jewel, upper 1/2, lower 1/2, and CD layouts (single, quarter, variety).
- Produce copies rapidly with speeds of up to 8.1 cpm in black or color.
- Various copy modes are available to optimized performance, including color, black/white, text, text and image, and photo.
- Create up to 99 copies without a computer.
- Standard copy features include fit to page, automatic reduction and enlargement (25-400%), adjustable copy density, reprint/restore photos, border-free photos, crop book, and copy two pages onto one sheet.
- A standard 100-sheet input tray will hold most documents up to 8.5 x 11" and can be set up to work with 8.5 x 14" media.
- A dedicated photo tray can hold up to 20 sheets of thicker photo-specific media.
- A rear feed slot allows for manual feeding of uniquely sized documents up to 8.5 x 44".
- Borderless printing is available at various sizes ranging from 3.5 x 5" to 8.5 x 11".
- PC-free paper support includes 8.5 x 11" and numerous standard photo sizes.
- The XP-8600 can print directly onto inkjet-compatible disc media, such as CDs and DVDs, as well as No.10 envelopes.
- Most standard paper types are supported, including plain, brochure, double-sided, matte, glossy, transfer, adhesive, and more.
- An output tray will up to 30 sheets of plain paper.
- A 4.3" color touchscreen LCD on the front panel provides clear, intuitive controls for checking and changing settings.
- Accepts both standard 312 and high-capacity 312XL ink cartridges.
- Integrated photo adjustment tools allow for automatic red-eye removal, photo restoration, and more.
- Built-in wired USB 2.0 and wireless Wi-Fi connectivity, as well as Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility, enable users to set up the printer wherever and however they need.
- A direct USB port and SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot are available for printing photos and documents from portable storage devices.
- Ensuring efficiency, the XP-8600 is ENERGY STAR certified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.
- Software is included to provide added features, including the ability to scan to select social networks and the cloud.