The Saramonic SoundBird T3 is an XLR shotgun microphone designed to easily capture clear and natural speech and dialog indoors or outside. It is outfitted with a set of built-in controls to adapt and meet the challenges that inevitably arise when recording audio on set. A travel-ready suite of accessories ensures that you have all the tools necessary to start shooting right away for your next indie film, documentary, web video, or wedding video project.
The SoundBird T3 features a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery, which provides up to 150 hours of run time. It can also be powered via +48V phantom power supplied from an XLR-equipped camera or recorder.
At 11.1", the SoundBird T3 is well suited for use mounted on a camera shoe, boompole, or stand (using the included shockmount). The mic comes with a protective foam windscreen and can benefit from the Saramonic TM-WS1 furry windshield (available separately) when recording in high-wind environments.
The Best Possible Sound in Various Situations
- A low-cut button helps eliminate unwanted low rumble coming from HVAC, footsteps, or traffic noise.
- To increase vocal intelligibility, the high-boost button compensates for high frequencies that are lost when using wind protection on the mic.
- A -10 dB pad allows you to capture loud sounds without clipping.
- All the buttons are illuminated so you can easily see the settings, and an On/Off button changes color based on the power source and battery level. Your settings are saved when you turn the mic On and Off.
- The durable solid brass construction prevents radio-frequency interference.
- The gold-plated XLR connector resists corrosion to ensure a clean signal.
- Includes a shockmount to attach mic to cameras or boompoles, a dedicated stand mount, a mic storage pouch, a foam windscreen, an XLR output cable (2'), and a travel case to transport your mic and accessories.