Designed for ENG-style use, both the transmitter and the receiver in the Ghost-Eye 1000M ENG Encrypted Kit from CINEGEARS can be powered via V-mount batteries. The transmitter incorporates a battery plate with pass-through power, enabling you to power both the transmitter and your camera with a single V-mount battery. Supporting up to 1080p60 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 color, this wireless video system offers 3280' line-of-sight transmission and HDMI/SDI cross-compatibility. This version of the 1000M kit is locked with AES-encryption for more secure data transfer.
System features include SDI loop-through output, time-code support, low <1 ms latency, and accurate REC start/stop functionality. The transmitter and receiver both incorporate an LCD display, with the transmitter featuring one on the side. Both units have 2-pin LEMO power connectors, and the kit comes with D-Tap to 2-pin LEMO cables for connecting to D-Tap power sources.
Both the transmitter and receiver feature heavy-duty housings with durable, inset SDI connectors that minimize the chance of port damage. The transmitter's auto-link function is useful for traveling shots, relinking the transmitter once it's returned after traveling out of range. A waterproof case is included for transporting the kit components.
- Wireless HD video and audio transmission up to 3280' with <1 ms latency
- Power both the transmitter and the receiver using V-mount batteries
- V-mount battery plate with pass-through powers both the transmitter and your camera
- Supports up to 1080p60 video with 10-bit 4:2:2 color
- HDMI/SDI cross compatibility with SDI loop-through out
- Timecode support
- Accurate REC start/stop function
- 10 selectable channels
- Pairs with an unlimited number of Ghost-Eye receivers
- Cross-compatible with other Ghost-Eye models
- Auto-relinking once the transmitter is carried back within range