Designed specifically for rimfire or small-caliber centerfire rifles, the Luna Optics LN-G3-RS50 6-36x50 Gen 3 Digital Day/Night Riflescope will get you on target for an accurate shot, both day and night. During the day, it's a 6x optic (up to 36x digital) with a Daylight Color Enhancing Filter for vivid images. At night, the infrared illuminator projects almost invisible light so you can see and record scenes and objects more than 400 yards away. Day and night, the LN-G3-RS50 records 1080p video at 60 fps and 12.2MP photos to a microSD card up to 128GB (8GB card included).
The device features five different reticles, each available in five colors, and the multi-controller includes a zero function so you can be confident in your targeting. Choose between full color, night-vision green, or black and white display on the 0.38" AMOLED-Q display. You can use the HDMI output for direct viewing on an HDTV. Powered by two CR123A batteries, the device can also run on an optional external 5V, 2A power supply.
The LN-G3-RS50 is designed for mounting on rimfire or small-caliber centerfire rifles that produce less than 8.0 ft/lb of recoil.
- 6-36x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- 9° field of view
Digital Night Vision
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD CMOS sensor
- 750mW, 850nm LED IR illuminator
- Maximum viewing range in total darkness 438 yards
- AMOLED-Q quad-pixel 0.38" HD display
- Choose color, night-vision green, or black-and-white display
Photo - Video Capabilities
- 12.2MP photos
- Video resolution: 1080p (60 fps), 720p (30/60 fps), WVGA (60 fps), VGA (60 fps)
- Save photo/videos to microSD card—8GB included, can use up to 128GB
- Close-focus distance: 2.6'
- Wi-Fi connectivity
Use and Handling
- For use with rimfire and small-caliber centerfire rifles with less than 8 foot-pounds of recoil energy
- Multi-controller for quick, easy menu selection
- Five reticles, each in five colors, with quick zeroing feature
- Runs on two CR123A or rechargeable batteries
- Can run on 5V, 2A power pack via USB port
- HDMI output for direct HDTV viewing