This Wallplate HDBaseT TX/RX for HDMI and VGA Kit from Atlona includes a Wallplate HDBaseT transmitter interface and an HDBaseT receiver with a built-in scaler. This enables you to permanently mount the transmitter inside a wall for a neat appearance with cables hidden in the wall. The system supports both HDMI and VGA signals. The receiver also has a built-in video scaler for video input and output.
The pair support HDMI and VGA signals, and using a Cat 6a / 7 cable, it can transmit HD signals up to 230', and up to 197' when using a Cat 5e / 6 cable. RS-232 control signals are also sent along with the video, allowing you to control a device from the other end of the cable run. The receiver powers from a wall outlet and provides PoE to the transmitter, simplifying your cabling needs, and there is no need to power down when plugging and unplugging your video sources.
Transmit video up to 230' using this 2-gang HDMI / VGA to HDBaseT Transmitter Wall Plate from Atlona. The wall plate can transmit up to 4K60 video and features one HDMI input, one VGA input, one 3.5mm analog audio input, and an RJ45 HDBaseT output. The wall plate has a 2-gang design and is designed for US wall plate installation.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is designed to pair with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver plate to transmit and receive 1080p HD video at distances up to 230'. The wall plate features an input-select button to choose between the HDMI or VGA inputs, but it can also auto-switch depending on signal and power availability. There is also an On/Off button on the front to control the display connected to the receiver on the other end. An LED indicator lights up when there is an active link over the HDBaseT connection on the back.
There is also a 3.5mm stereo audio connector on the front that allows you to pass through analog audio. A mini-USB port on the back of the plate provides the ability to update the unit's firmware.
Receive 1080p HDMI and VGA signals over category cable from up to 230' with this HDBaseT Scaler Receiver from Atlona. Used in combination with an HDVS-150-TX switching transmitter (available separately), this unit provides a compact, automated A/V system with the convenience of automatic input selection, display control, and HD scaling. The HDVS-150-RX powers the HDVS-150-TX remotely through Power over Ethernet, saving time and integration costs. It can be surface-mounted behind a display or above a projector.
The HDVS-150-RX offers image adjustment capability and automatically matches incoming signals to the display's native resolution. Integrated scaling and video processing help optimize image quality and switching performance. This receiver also features audio de-embedding and third-party RS-232 control of the scaler, switcher, and display. Featuring automatic display control, the HDVS-150-RX can trigger a display to power on automatically whenever a laptop or other device is connected to the HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop, the HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. The HDVS-150-RX display control capability can also be triggered by an external control system.
- Provides two-channel, analog audio signal on balanced captive screw connectors
- Improves A/V system audio with the use of an external amplifier such as the AT-PA100-G2 (available separately)
- Receives HDMI and VGA/audio signals up to 230' at 1080p over Cat 6a/7 and 197' at 1080p over Cat 5e/6
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for reliable system installation
- Scales video signals up to 1080p at 60 Hz and 1920 x 1200
- Selectable input resolution from 800 x 600 to 1920 x 1200 for a PC source
- Incoming signals can be automatically scaled to the display's native resolution
- Manages EDID communications with a source connected to the HDVS-150-TX
- Allows integrators to set or match a PC's graphics resolution
- HDCP compliance can be disengaged through the on-screen menu, control software, or a control system
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and teleconference systems; protected content is not transmitted
- Input switching (at the AT-HDVS-150-TX), image adjustments, resolution settings, and auto-set to display's native resolution can be made from a third-party control system
- Seamless integration with larger, control system-based A/V systems
- Facilitates on/off display control
- Included software simplifies programming
- Eliminates need for complex control system in small A/V system
- Industry-standard IEEE 802.3af PoE supplied by the receiver to the AT-HDVS-150-TX transmitter over HDBaseT
- No local AC outlet is required for powering the AT-HDVS-150-TX transmitter
- Rear-panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates