The Atlona HDBaseT PTZ Camera with 10x Optical Zoom, in black, captures up to 1080p60 resolution video and allows you to extend the video signal, power, and RS-232 control up to 328' via the HDBaseT output. It requires a single Cat 5e/6 cable, sold separately. This HDBaseT version is designed for remotely interfacing into HDBaseT-equipped switchers and extenders, for distance conferencing and similar applications. When used together with an HDBaseT matrix switcher, such as the Atlona OME-PS62, the camera seamlessly integrates with a video capture or streaming device. Camera control over HDBaseT or TCP/IP (via the RS-232 port) facilitates remote integration into AV control systems. With a 10x optical zoom, the camera is suitable for small to mid-size meeting rooms.
While remote powering is supported over HDBaseT, an included power supply can alternatively be used. RS-232 serial control is supported via an 8-pin port. There's also an audio input port and a LAN port for Web GUI control.
The camera offers fast pan and tilt speeds and performs these functions quietly so not to interfere with your conference. Focusing can be set to auto or manual and works fast and accurate, and white balance and exposure are adjusted automatically as lighting conditions require. Picture controls are available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma.
The camera supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols. Up to 255 presets can be assigned and up to 10 can be selected via the included IR remote control. A 1/4"-20 mounting thread is provided on the bottom for attachment to an included wall mount bracket or optional ceiling mount bracket (AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT) for inverted ceiling mounting. A lens cap is also supplied for covering the lens when not in use.
- Up to 1080p60 resolution video
- 10x optical zoom for small- to mid-size meeting rooms
- HDBaseT, RS-232, LAN (Web UI), and audio ports
- 328' extension over an optional Cat 5e/6 cable for remote connection to HDBaseT switchers and extenders
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt
- Fast and accurate auto focus (manual focus also supported—useful in some cases when positioning the camera on an object)
- Auto white balance and exposure
- Picture controls for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- Up to 255 presets positions
- 1/4"-20 mounting for the included wall mount or an optional ceiling mount