The Atlona HDMI & USB PTZ Camera with 10x Optical Zoom, in black, allows you to simultaneously output up to 1080p60 resolution video over HDMI and 1080p30 via USB. The USB 2.0 interface also allows for video and camera control. Via this interface, the camera can be seamlessly integrated with Atlona Omega Series devices for a complete, automated conferencing system that includes AV and USB extension. The HDMI output can be used with a video conferencing codec, lecture capture appliance, or a computer equipped for video capture. The HMDI output can also be used for local monitoring. RS-232 serial control is supported via an 8-pin port, and there's also a LAN port for Web GUI control. With a 10x optical zoom, the camera is suitable for small- to mid-size meeting rooms.
The camera offers fast pan and tilt speeds and performs these functions quietly so not to interfere with your conference. Focusing can be set to auto or manual and works fast and accurate, and white balance and exposure are adjusted automatically as lighting conditions require. Picture controls are available for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma.
The camera supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols. Up to 255 presets can be assigned and up to 10 can be selected via the included IR remote control. A 1/4"-20 mounting thread is provided on the bottom for attachment to an included wall-mount bracket or optional ceiling-mount bracket (AT-HDVS-CAM-CMNT) for inverted ceiling mounting. A lens cap is also supplied for covering the lens when not in use.
- Simultaneously output up to 1080p60 resolution video over HDMI and 1080p30 via USB
- 10x optical zoom for small- to mid-size meeting rooms
- RS-232 and LAN (Web UI) ports
- Fast and quiet pan and tilt
- Fast and accurate auto focus (manual focus also supported—useful in some cases when positioning the camera on an object)
- Auto white balance and exposure
- Picture controls for brightness, color, saturation, contrast, sharpness, and gamma
- Supports VISCA, Pelco-D, and Pelco-P camera control protocols
- Up to 255 presets positions
- 1/4"-20 mounting for the included wall mount or an optional ceiling mount