The EagleEye Wi-Fi HDMI Transmitter from PFY transmits HDMI video from your camera to a phone or tablet, treating it as a video receiver, allowing you to use it as a real-time video monitor, camera controller, and even allowing it to record video. EagleEye accepts up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal via a full-size HDMI port, and it wirelessly transmits the signal to up to four separate iOS/Android mobile devices at the same time.
The signal is sent over 5 GHz Wi-Fi up to 328' line of sight with low latency. A companion EagleEye iOS/Android app provides features such as false color, peaking, zebra, and histogram, as well as .cube format 3D LUT support, allowing your devices to function as professional video monitors. EagleEye can be used for standard monitoring, remote focus pulls, and various other applications on set and otherwise.
The EagleEye has an ultra-compact, pocket-sized design, and it offers a 1/4"-20 mounting thread on the bottom, allowing it to easily be mounted on your camera, extension arm, or cage. Two integrated antennas fold in seamlessly to maintain the small size. EagleEye runs on a built-in 3500mAh battery for approximately four hours and is rechargeable via the included 5V/2A USB cable.
Also included with the EagleEye are camera control cables for Panasonic, Sony, and Canon cameras, an HDMI cable, and a shoe adapter for mounting the transmitter onto your camera or rig.
- Transmits up to a 1080p60 HDMI signal to up to four iOS/Android devices at the same time over 5 GHz Wi-Fi
- Up to 328' line-of-sight transmission
- Low latency
- CineEye iOS/Android app with features such as false color, peaking, zebra, histogram, and 3D LUT support
- Full-size HDMI port
- Compact, pocket-sized design with metal housing
- 1/4"-20 mounting thread
- Approximately 4-hour built-in 3500mAh battery
- Two integrated foldable antennas