The Midas M32 Live Console and Flight Case Kit from B&H includes the Midas M32 Live 40-input digital mixing console and a ProX ATA-style flight case and doghouse. It can be used for easy transport and storage to and from venues for live performance and live studio recordings. In addition, the included doghouse offers convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight as well as easy access to inputs on the console.
Midas M32 LIVE - Digital Console for Live Performance and Studio Recording
Building upon the success of the original M32, the Midas M32 LIVE is a 40-input digital mixing console that is designed for live performance and live and studio recording. This latest updated adds well illuminated buttons and knobs and a preinstalled DN32-LIVE expansion module.
Housed in a high-performance carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel chassis, this console is both lightweight and durable, making it ideal for professional audio applications such as touring sound, A/V, club installs and more. The mixer features 32 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers, which are used in the industry standard MIDAS XL4 and HERITAGE 3000 consoles. In addition, the console features 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses and is fitted with 25 motorized faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles.
The M32-LIVE includes a vast array of built-in effects that are designed to take the place of your outboard signal processors, thus reducing set up times and streamlining your workflow. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true-stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group, or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX plug-ins that have been modeled after classic audio gear including the Urei 1176, Teletronix LA-2A and Fairchild 670 compressors, as well as the legendary Pultec EQP-1a and EQ5 equalizers. There is also a wide range of reverbs, delays, modulation effects, and much more.
In addition, the M32-LIVE employs 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for state-of-the-art conversion and sound quality, making it capable of catering to the most demanding professional applications. It features the preinstalled DN32-LIVE expansion module, which provides 32-channel bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 for both live performance and studio recording, plus comprehensive remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. Dual SD/SDHC slots allow fully independent recording/playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions (to capacity of the SD cards). Additionally, dual AES50 network ports allows for up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs over a shielded CAT5 cable, which allow remote stage boxes to share signal among several connected M32-LIVE and other Midas, Klark Teknik, and AES50-equipped products. What's more, onboard ULTRANET provides a 16-channel digital mix direct to P16 Personal Monitor Mixers, without added hardware, cost, or latency..
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 32 bi-directional channels of live recording/playback on dual SD/SDHC (cards not included)
- Up to 3 hours of 32 channel PCM recording in one session- stored as uncompressed WAV files
- High-performance carbon fiber, aluminum, and high-impact steel structure
- 40-bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 25 Midas PRO motor faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full color TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
ProX Flight Case for Midas M32 Mixer with Doghouse and Wheels
The heavy-duty ProX Flight Case for Midas M32 Mixer with Doghouse and Wheels is a professional-quality ATA-style road case designed to fit and protect the Midas M32 Digital Mixing Console. The case utilizes the rigid and durable signature-series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood with a silver trim on black honeycomb-exterior design. The reinforced steel ball corners provide extra protection from on-the-road wear and tear.
The case also features a doghouse, which provides a convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight, as well as a low-front panel for easy access to inputs. Four durable 4" casters (two of which can lock) provide ease in transportation. The internal high-density foam is made from 70% recycled material and offers excellent protection. Other features include recessed spring-action handles, industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches, industrial-grade rubber feet, and dual-anchor rivets.
- Designed to protect your investment
- Silver trim on black digital honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 style gig-ready flight road case
- Signature series certified laminated gig-ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" tough durable casters for mobility (two are locking)
- Doghouse with hinged lid, designed for easy multipin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial grade rubber feet
- All foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX limited lifetime warranty