Carry your cameras, lenses, 15" laptop, and additional photo equipment to a shoot, or enough clothing for a short trip, with compagnon's "the weekender" Leather Camera Bag from Compagnon in light brown. The roomy main compartment is designed to fit multiple camera bodies with up to ten lenses, an external flash, and other camera accessories while a separated padded compartment conveniently houses and protects a 15" laptop. A variety of touch-fastening dividers can be arranged to fit and protect your camera gear, or can be removed entirely to use the weekender as a general storage or travel bag.
The main interior compartment of the bag has one medium sleeve pocket designed to hold a notebook next to four built-in pen pockets. The back exterior zippered pocket offers enough room for a tablet or important documents, while small accessories can be put in the two front exterior zippered pockets.
The bag is made of 100% natural buffalo leather with six metal feet on the bottom to elevate the bag from rough or unsanitary surfaces. Designed to fit various statures and heights, the removable padded strap can easily be adjusted to wear loose across your body or shortened to wear tucked under your shoulder. Additionally, two leather hand carry straps allow for easy grab and go.
- One main compartment for cameras, lenses, and other bigger items
- Separate 15" laptop compartment
- One slip pocket in the main compartment for slim objects, such as a notebook
- Four built-in pen pockets in the main compartment
- Two small front exterior zippered pockets for a wallet, mobile phone, additional small accessories
- Large back zippered exterior pocket for a tablet or documents
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap measuring 32-55" / 80-140cm
- Two leather hand-carry straps