Designed for home offices and small workgroups, the WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 Workgroup Monochrome Multifunction Printer from Epson provides you with quick and efficient printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. Featuring PrecisionCore technology, users will enjoy sharp prints with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and this workhorse includes an innovative replaceable ink pack system to minimize refilling and downtime. The printer features a fast 24 ppm print speed for black documents, and duplex printing is available as well at speeds of 15 ppm. Draft mode is available, as well, for an even faster 34 ppm in black. Additionally, a variety of different document sizes are easily handled from small 3 x 5" cards to large 8.5 x 47.2" banners.
The WorkForce Pro WF-M5799 offers a few ways of handling media, including a 250-sheet standard input tray, an 80-sheet rear feed, and a 50-sheet ADF. It sports an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed scanner and can handle scanning and copying up to 8.5 x 14" from the ADF. The scan unit features an optical resolution of 1200 dpi, ensuring crisp images and copies are produced, and up to 999 copies can be made at a time. For ease of use, the printer is equipped with a 4.3" color touchscreen, enabling fast, intuitive operation. A USB 2.0 connection is provided for cabled setups, and the printer is wireless and ethernet network ready as well. You can share one printer with multiple computers in your home or office, and wireless capabilities allow you to print from a smartphone or tablet via Epson Email Print, Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Remote Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Fire OS.
- Replaceable ink pack system minimizes interventions and lowers cost
- Prints up to 5000 ISO pages with standard capacity ink pack
- Optical resolution of 1200 dpi for sharp and color-accurate scans
- Flatbed scanner works with media up to 8.5 x 11.7"
- 50-sheet duplexing ADF for documents up to 8.5 x 14"
- Copy features include auto 2-sided, preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable copy density, remove punched holes, and remove shadows
- Intuitive 4.3" color LCD for quick and easy navigation
- Security features include user control access and PIN number certification for job release
- Seamless integration with enterprise applications such as PaperCut MF and other workflows
- Supports wired and wireless networking, plus PCL1 and PostScript 3
- 45,000-page monthly duty cycle
- ENERGY STAR qualified