The white ETC Source Four jr 26° Fixture supports tungsten bulbs up to 575W, runs on 115 VAC, and features bare ends so you can attach your own power plug. Small in size, the Source Four jr is well suited for both large and small venues, and when lamped with a 575W HPL bulb, it compares favorably with larger ellipsoidal lights from other manufacturers. It can accept different bulbs, supporting a maximum of 575W, and it comes with an interchangeable 26° lens tube, and projects a beam with a beam edge adjustable from soft to hard. The fixture features die-cast aluminum construction and has a steel yoke with two mounting positions. The Source Four is well known for its sharp optics and ease of use, and this fixture continues that tradition.
It features antireflection coated optical quality glass and a borosilicate reflector with a dichroic coating that helps it remove 90% of the heat while reflecting more than 95% of the visible light. Anti-vibration shockmounts are used to secure the reflector and lens tube. The fixture features two accessory slots and a slot for either glass or stainless-steel gobos (patterns). It also features a wide accessory slot suitable for use with motorized pattern devices or an optional iris. It accepts a 6.25" gel frame and has insulated control knobs and a rear handle. You can center your bulb for best results without tools, and once set, changing the bulb does not require re-centering.
- Optimized optical system for improved photometric performance and field uniformity allows for saturated colors and long throws
- Projector-quality, dual aspheric lenses
- Superior quality optical glass with advanced AR coatings
- Provides crisp edge definition and high gobo contrast
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating removes more than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light for an extremely efficient fixture
- Reflector secured with anti-vibration shockmounts
- Lenses secured with anti-vibration shockmounts
- Tool-free, positive locking X, Y and Z lamp centering adjustments, unaffected by re-lamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable from hard to soft
- Interchangeable lens barrels permit selection of 26, 36, 50°, as well as 25 to 50° zoom range lens tubes