This ATA-300-Style ProX Flight Case offers a convenient solution for securely storing and transporting the six included ProX XT-BP2424A 24 x 24" aluminum trussing base plates. Built with the company's gig-ready, Signature Series 3/8" plywood, it features heavy-duty, commercial recessed handles and reinforced steel ball corners to withstand the rigors of the road.
Four heavy-duty 4" caster wheels—two with locks—let you roll the base plates from your truck to your setup site with ease across most surfaces. A sleek honeycomb pattern made of hexagon grids adorns all outer shell surfaces. The hard rubber foam used in this case contains 85% recycled materials.
- Holds up to six ProX 24 x 24" XT-BP2424A aluminum trussing base plates, included
- ATA-300-style flight case
- Signature Series 3/8" laminated plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Heavy-duty, recessed spring-action handles on each side
- Reinforced steel ball corners
- Four heavy-duty 4" casters—two locking—roll across most surfaces
- Industrial-grade rubber feet
- Black honeycomb laminated finish helps prevent minor to mild scratches
- Hard rubber foam interior contains 85% recycled materials
Includes Six Aluminum Base Plates
- The six ProX aluminum base plates fit most manufacturers' F34 trussing with conical connectors
- Each plate is made with 10mm AWT6 6082 aluminum and weighs 22 lb