Protect your Allen & Heath SQ7 digital mixer console at the gig and during transit with this silver-on-black ProX Flight Case for Allen & Heath SQ7 Digital Mixer Console, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with four, heavy duty 4" caster wheels (two locking).
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear and offers extra storage space for cables and accessories in the back of the unit for convenience. The low front panel allows you to leave your mixer in the case during live performances and still access the inputs easily.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material.
At a Glance
- Holds one Allen & Heath SQ7 digital mixer console
- ATA-300-style flight case with wheels
- Additional space for cables and accessories in the back of the case
- Low front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel input jacks
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Spring-action recessed handle on each side
- Reinforced steel-ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Easy-locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Four, 4" heavy duty caster wheels with two locking
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Industrial-grade rubber feet