This ProX Flight Case for 20 Microphones is a lightweight, ATA-300-style flight case designed for mobile audio professionals who need quality protection when storing and transporting their microphones. The case holds 20 handheld microphones and weights only 14 lb, making it easy to carry.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam that cradles and cushions your mics. There is also a storage space on the side for cables and accessories.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry or roll around.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material.