Protect your DJ mixer and media players at the gig and during transit with the black-on-black ProX XS-TMC1012WLTBL, an ATA-300-style compact coffin flight case equipped with a sliding laptop shelf and low-profile rubber wheels. It is designed to hold any DJ turntable and any 10 to 12" mixer.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear. Since the case's front panel is removable, you can leave your controller in the case during live performances, and still access the front-panel jacks and switches. The mixer can be placed on the right or left for operator convenience.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material. Part of the Black on Black series, this coffin features a black digital honeycomb finish with black hardware for a sleek, professional look.
At a Glance
- Holds any DJ turntable and any 10 to 12" mixer
- ATA-300-style compact coffin flight case
- Sliding laptop shelf
- Removable front panel allows convenient access to the front-panel jacks and switches of your mixer
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- Spring-action recessed handle per side
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile rubber wheels
- Dual-anchor rivets
- Access hole with removable emblem cover