Employing a dual-lens system for clear, sharp photos and video, the Browning Recon Force Patriot FHD Trail Camera records the activity of game or people on your property or hunting grounds. Even at night, its 110' infrared flash is undetectable, yet provides enough invisible light for 24MP photos and 1920 x 1080 video at 60 fps.
The camera fires in less than 0.2 seconds in response to movement up to 90' away. The flash can be set for maximum distance or power saving, and Browning's Illuma-Smart technology customizes each flash for optimal nighttime illumination. During the day, the Smart IR video option keeps the camera rolling as long as activity is present.
To avoid wasting power and memory on multiple shots of the same game, you can choose preset intervals between triggered photos from 1 second to 1 hour. The camera can take up to eight photos in either Multi-Shot or Rapid Fire mode. Time-Lapse mode snaps photos at preset intervals all day, and the camera is compatible with Browning's Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer software, available for download, which stitches the photos together into a short video so you can review the day's activity in a few minutes. (The camera continues to take motion-triggered photos while in Time-Lapse mode.) You can review your photos and footage in the field on the cam's 2" color viewing screen. The 5 x 3.8 x 2.5" Recon Force Patriot FHD runs on eight AA cells and can also be powered via its 12V external power jack. Pictures and video are saved to a user-supplied SDXC up to 512GB.
- 24MP max
- 90' detection range
- 0.2-second trigger speed
- 0.4-second lag time between shots
- Triggered picture delay programmable from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Records 1920 x 1080 video at 60 fps with sound
- Clip length ranges from 5 seconds to 2 minutes
- Smart IR video detection system allows camera to continue as long as a subject continues to move
- Adjustable invisible infrared LED flash with 110' range
- Long-distance and power-saving settings
- Time-Lapse Plus shooting mode with preset intervals
- Buck Watch Time-Lapse Viewer Software makes a short video of the time-lapse stills
- Camera continues to work in motion-detection mode while Time-Lapse mode is selected
- Captures up to 8 images in Rapid Fire mode and Multi-Shot modes
- 2" color viewing screen
- Data strip displays time, date, temperature, moon phase, and camera ID
- Supports 512GB SDXC memory cards
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries
- Can also run on optional external power supply connected to its 12V jack
- Steel tree mount bracket