The Pro Fusion Smart AF Adapter from FotodioX allows a Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on select L-Mount cameras. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, which enables autofocus, image stabilization, transferring Exif data, and camera-controlled aperture functions.
To help ensure that electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is reliable, this adapter features a camera-to-lens calibration button and Fusion technology, which ensures the CPU contacts within the camera's mount and the CPU contacts on the lens bayonet are synchronized along with the functions they control.
This adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy and its mounting rings are made with brass. It also features a matte black internal coating to suppress reflections and glare for improved clarity. The adapter is compatible with most L-mount camera bodies, however is is not compatible with Leica-brand cameras.
- Allows a Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on an L-mount camera body; this adapter is not compatible with the Leica-brand L-mount cameras
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens to enable auto focus, image stabilization, on-camera aperture control, and Exif metadata generation when possible
- Camera-to-lens calibration button to help ensure that electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is reliable
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Aluminum alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Built-in micro-USB Type-B port for firmware updates
- Padded, wooden box for storage or transport