The Savage Pocket RGB Video Light has both an adjustable color temperature output from 3000 to 6000K, and an RGB mode. It features an aluminum metal chassis, an integrated lithium-ion battery, integrated diffusion, and can fit in your pocket. In addition to the color temperature adjustment, the light features an RGB mode that allows for hue and saturation adjustments, and an effects mode. These modes can be selected via the rear panel control buttons or the available app. The fixture's output can be dimmed from 100 to 10% brightness.
Built-in Bluetooth support allows you control the fixture remotely, from over 30' away. The app is available for iOS and Android platforms and allows you to control the light in CCT, RGB, and effects mode. The back of the fixture incorporates a screen that displays a battery gauge, and is selectable between color mode (color temp or RGB) dimming and HSI settings. The integrated Lithium-ion battery charges via a USB Type-C port. A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the fixture enables mounting to 1/4"-20 threaded studs or to a cold shoe using the included ball joint adapter. You can carry the light fixture in the included pouch to protect it from bumps and abrasions.
- Wide color temperature and high accuracy at CRI 97
- 0-360° full-color and color-saturation adjustment
- 4 built-in effects, additional effects available available in the app
- 1.5-hour working time on full power
- Aluminum construction
- One threaded mounting hole
- Control via mobile app
- The fade function gradually fades up or down the selected color. To select an available color, use the up or down arrows. You can control the speed of the fade using the right/left arrow. The Rainbow function scrolls through all 360 colors.
- The strobe function creates a flashing light pattern of the selected color. To select an available color, use the up or down arrows. You can control the speed of the strobe using the right/left arrow. As with Fade and Pulse, the Rainbow function scrolls through all 360 colors.
- The pulse function allows the user to switch back and forth between 2 available colors. Please note that the color combinations in the menu are the only ones available in this mode. The Rainbow function scrolls through all 360 available colors.
- Enables the user to select scene modes appropriate for video. Available scenes are Fire Light, Party Light, Police Car, TV Light, Lightning, and Candle Light.
- There are 4 activity controls at the bottom of the app. Tap the activity button at the bottom that you wish to activate.
- The adjust function allows you to change color, brightness, Kelvin temperature, save colors, and adjust hue and saturation.
- Primary Color
- The Primary Color wheel allows you to scroll around the color wheel to select from different colors in the 360° color wheel.
- Hue and Saturation
- This function allows you to both select the desired hue and also to adjust the saturation of the selected color. Below the Light Output Bar, there are 6 programmable Preset Buttons that allow you to save the color of your choice for future use. Below the 6 presets, there are 4 common Standard Colors. They are cyan, red, green, blue, and cannot be changed.
- Color Temperature
- The Savage Pocket RGB Video Light can be set to 5500K/daylight, 3200K/tungsten, and you can select any color temp between 3000 to 6000K and any color temperature in between. There are 6 unprogrammable Preset Buttons for 0% brightness, 3200K, 5600K, 4300K. 3700K, and 3300K.
- Your Savage Pocket RGB Video Light can be set to pulse with your music. The pulsing light will cycle through the various colors (rainbow effect) available and match the beat of the music or voices for audio recordings. It is not possible to specify a specific color in this function.