Updated with a new look and redesigned housing, the Kowa 8x30 YF II Binoculars are made to be your go-to accessory when you're out for a hike, sightseeing around town, or taking in a game at the park or stadium.
Outfitted with eco-friendly glass to make them easy on the environment, the overall form factor is compact and lightweight without compromising performance. The moderate 8x magnification produces a wide viewing angle so you won't have to move your head very much to see all the action from one end of the pitch to the other, and the ergonomic Porro prism configuration not only delivers a rich depth of field, but fits in the hand comfortably with a nice center balance.
The housing is protected with a new green rubber armor that also offers a slip-resistant grip. The body is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging—so you can stay out in the rain if you want and it will handle a spill in a puddle or stream better than you will. Kowa thoughtfully includes a case, neck strap, and a full set of lens caps.
- 8x power brings distant objects up close for observation without sacrificing field of view or exit pupil—ideal for all kinds of uses from sightseeing and hiking to sporting events
- 30mm objective lenses offer improved light gathering versus compact models without the weight and bulk of full-size optics
- Traditional Porro prism design offers a rich depth of field to more easily discern the relative distances between objects in the field of view
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics to ensure bright and clear views with accurate colors, improved contrast, and crisp clarity
- Proprietary protective KR exterior lens coatings prevent sap, oils, dirt, and dust from clinging to the lens surface to keep views clear
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view allows the user to see more of the landscape or playing field while minimizing the amount they need to move their head
- Generous 398-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Large center focusing knob is easy to manipulate in cold and wet conditions and while wearing gloves
- Focus is slip resistant to enhance focus precision
- Right-eye dioptric correction ensures tack-sharp views, even if you normally wear eyeglasses
- 50-70mm interpupillary adjustment range for people of all sizes and ages
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for easy use with eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Comfortable 16mm eye relief reduces eyestrain and improves the overall viewing experience
- 3.8mm exit pupil keeps the entire landscape in view even as pupils begin to open and dilate in lower light
- Eco glass is free from toxic metals to prevent pollution
- Rubber exterior armor protects against bumps and impacts while offering a slip-resistant grip
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions and temperatures
- Carrying case with neck strap, objective lens caps, and a tethered ocular rainguard
- Compact and lightweight design is just over 6-inches long and weighs under 17 ounces