Take your gaming experience to the limit with the MSI MEG Z490 GODLIKE LGA 1200 E-ATX Motherboard. Designed for high-end gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, this E-ATX motherboard takes full advantage of the Intel Z490 chipset to support 10th generation Intel processors with the LGA 1200 socket. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 XMP memory, reaching 5000 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots, allowing you to smoothly run complex 3D games with expansive environments and smoothly multitask demanding applications. The MEG Z490 GODLIKE also features advanced cooling with support for up to three M.2 solid-state drives and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configuration. An included M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 S card offers two extra M.2 slots with a dedicated cooling fan. The motherboard has three PCIe 4.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-way NVIDIA SLI or 3-way AMD CrossFire configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K and 8K monitors, and faster video rendering times. An additional PCIe 3.0 x1 slot is available for compatible expansion cards.
The MEG Z490 GODLIKE also pairs the Realtek ALC1220 audio codec with an ESS SABRE E9018Q2C DAC chip to deliver deep and immersive 7.1-channel surround sound. Other features include superfast network connections via the wired Aquantia 10 Gigabit and Realtek 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports in addition to the built-in 802.11ax Wi-Fi. The motherboard's colorful OLED panel display can be configured to show system information or customized with animated GIFs. You can further customize your computing experience using the RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards. Windows 10 or Windows 7 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
- The MSI Frozr heatsink design features a stacked fin array with a 7W/mK thermal pad to increase heat dissipation while the double ball bearing fans to maximum cooling to critical components.
- This motherboard includes a power design with an ISL digital PWM, 16+1+1 phases with 90A SPS, and dual CPU power connectors.
- Two MOS heatsinks provide an increased surface for heat dissipation.
- A solid metal baseplate helps to cool the MOSFET.
- The M.2 slots have double-sided heat shields that cool the solid-state drives and help to prevent speed throttling.
Storage and Memory
- Three M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-5000 (OC) XMP memory can be installed across four slots.
- Intel Optane memory may be installed to help accelerate hard drive performance by caching frequently accessed data.
M.2 XPANDER-Z Gen 4 S
NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFire Support
- A metal backplate prevents bending while protecting installed components.
- The Steel Armor PCIe slots are secured to the motherboard with extra solder points, allowing it to support heavy graphics cards while protecting against electromagnetic interference.
- Each memory slot is reinforced with Steel Armor, which shields it from electromagnetic interference while preventing them from twisting and bending.
- This motherboard's design enhances protection against electrostatic discharge by doubling the grounding layer around the mounting holes.
- An 8-layer PCB allows for higher bandwidth and transfer speeds in addition to helping to ensure reliable circuit transmission.
- The Smart Button can be configured to activate one of four functions, which includes resetting the system, safe booting with previous BIOS settings, setting all the turbo fan speeds to full power or default, and turning all the LED lights on or off.
Fully Connected Back Panel
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports with up to 5 Gb/s throughput
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports with up to 10 Gb/s throughput
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports with up to 40 Gb/s throughput
- 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports.
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse port
- 2 x Wi-Fi antenna connectors
- 5 x 3.5mm audio jacks
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-Out port
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Flash BIOS Button
- An Aquantia AQC107 10GbE port is available for fast network connections high-speed data transfers with compatible devices.
- A RealTek RTL8125B 2.5GbE port offers high-speed wired network connections with compatible devices.
- The 802.11ax Wi-Fi enables fast wireless performance for online games and streaming media, with speeds up to 2.4 Gb/s.
- The Wi-Fi antenna doubles as a headset stand.
- Bluetooth 5.1 offers fast wireless connections to compatible devices.
Dynamic Dashboard II
- The Realtek ALC1220 audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- Audio features 120 dB SNR with up to 32-bit PCM for higher sound quality.
- A ESS audio DAC chip helps to recreate natural sounding audio with low distortion.
- A dedicated headphone amplifier can drive up to 600Ω impedance, designed to deliver studio-grade sound quality.
- Gold plated audio jacks help to ensure a strong connection to your speakers.
- High-grade capacitors are used for high sound fidelity and realistic acoustics.