Capture clear images below the surface with the 16MP Micro 3.0 Underwater Digital Camera from SeaLife. This compact, waterproof point-and-shoot features a 16MP, 1/2.3" Sony CMOS image sensor for sharp, detailed photos and will shoot stills in RAW format at full resolution. Video is captured at 4k at 30 fps or 1080p at 120 fps.
The Micro 3.0 is equipped with a 35mm-equivalent 19mm focal length lens with a 100° diagonal angle of view, and a fairly fast f/2.8 aperture, enabling you to fit a lot in-frame and capture effective low-light shots with shallow depth of field. It is configured with 64GB of internal memory and runs on an internal lithium-ion battery.
Compose your shots on the Micro 3.0's 2.4" 260k TFT color LCD monitor. You can choose from five underwater scene modes, as well as a land mode for out-of-water use. The camera is also capable of time-lapse shooting, enabling you to take images at set intervals to see change over a period of time. With the Picture in Video feature, you can capture still images while recording Full HD video. The camera also features Wi-Fi for previewing, downloading, and transferring images to your smart device with the free SeaLife app.
- Land mode for out-of-water images
- Sports/Action for above water uses auto white balance and burst mode to capture fast action
- Dive mode for automatic exposure control and color correction in deeper water
- Snorkel mode for automatic exposure control and color correction while snorkeling or diving in shallow water
- Ext Light mode for underwater pictures and videos with optional Sea Dragon LED Photo-Video light
- Picture in Video mode lets you capture still photos while recording video
- Upside-down shooting mode saves photos and movies in the proper orientation even when the camera is positioned bottom-up