Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the black FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera with Accessories Kit from B&H bundles the advanced compact camera with a memory card and a protective camera pouch.
FUJIFILM X100V Digital Camera (Black)
Versatile, volant, and viable, the black FUJIFILM X100V is the fifth generation of the X100 series, blending impressive imaging capabilities, a distinct design with an apt prime wide-angle lens, and a flexible feature-set to suit an array of shooting needs. Utilizing a proven and well-regarded APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor, the X100V is capable of high-resolution recording along with support for DCI/UHD 4K video, sensitivity from ISO 160-12800, and continuous shooting up to 11 fps with the mechanical shutter. The BSI design of the sensor affords reduced noise and greater overall clarity, and is paired with the X-Processor 4 to achieve fast performance and improved responsiveness. The sensor's design also enables a hybrid autofocus system that combines 425 phase-detection points with a contrast-detection system for quick and accurate AF performance.
Beyond imaging, the X100V retains the tried-and-true rangefinder-inspired body design that has made this series of cameras so special. The popular Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder is used once again, but has been updated with a higher resolution 3.69m-dot OLED EVF for clearer viewing. This can still be flicked away to reveal a clear 0.52x-magnification optical finder to suit the purists' way of photographing. Complementing the finder is a 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen, which features a two-way tilting design to support working from both high and low angles. Then, there is also the prized built-in wide-angle prime lens that offers a useful 35mm-equivalent focal length and a bright f/2 maximum aperture. This lens has been redesigned from previous versions to realize sharper imagery with less distortion, closer focusing, and, physically, when you attach the optional adapter ring and optional protection filter, it completes a weather-resistant design. Additionally, keeping you connected, the X100V also features built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to enable wireless transferring of images to a mobile device as well as remote camera control from a smartphone or tablet.
26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor and X-Processor 4
The sensor's design also includes an expanded phase-detection autofocus system, which has 425 selectable points that cover nearly the entire sensor area. This AF system delivers faster, more accurate focusing performance in a variety of lighting conditions down to -5 EV. Complementing the imaging and focusing capabilities, an updated X-Processor 4 is also featured, which has a quad-core CPU, and delivers faster, more responsive performance throughout the camera system.
UHD and DCI 4K Video Recording
Redesigned Fujinon 23mm f/2 Lens
While the lens is a fixed focal length, the X100V integrates 50mm and 75mm-equivalent Digital Teleconverter settings to simulate the look of working with a longer focal length and the lens is also compatible with the optional WCL and TCL attachment lenses to expand or reduce the effect field of view.
Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
The 0.52x-magnification optical viewfinder provides a clear, lifelike view of the scene for easier composition and subject tracking. Its enhanced design incorporates an Electronic Rangefinder function, which mimics the functionality of a mechanical rangefinder, and simultaneously overlays information from the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder for comparative manual focus control.
In regard to the electronic viewfinder, this OLED sports a high 3.69m-dot resolution along with a fast refresh rate to reduce lag for smoother panning and tracking movements. The EVF lets you preview exposure settings prior to shooting and has a customizable display, for configuring the amount and type of information shown in the viewfinder.
- Tilting 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD has a touchscreen design for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Durable design can be made weather-resistant when paired with the optional AR-X100 Adapter Ring and optional weather-sealing protection ring.
- The top plate incorporates a series of locking dials and levers for fast, intuitive control over exposure settings, including a shutter speed dial that offers direct shutter speed adjustment. An ISO dial is also incorporated into the shutter speed dial, for confirming the sensitivity setting without having to turn the camera on and the exposure compensation dial lets you choose +/- 3 EV in 1/3 steps. This dial also has a C position to afford an expanded +/- 5 EV range when working with the command dials.
- Front and rear command dials integrate a push function for easier use and settings selection.
- Rear joystick is available for intuitive selecting and switching of AF points as well as menu navigation and image playback.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
- Single SD memory card slots supports up to the UHS-I standard.
- Included NP-W126S battery provides approximately 350 frames per charge when working with the EVF or 420 frames per charge when working with the OVF.
Film Simulation Modes
- Taking advantage of FUJIFILM's vast history in traditional film-based photography, the X100V integrates several Film Simulation modes, which mimic the look and feel of some of FUJIFILM's classic film types:
- Provia—The standard contrast and normal saturation color transparency film
- Velvia—High contrast, high color saturation, and vivid color transparency film
- Astia—Subdued contrast and color saturation with a look that is ideal for portraits
- Classic Chrome—Delivers muted tones and deep color reproduction, similar to a dated slide film
- Classic Neg—Muted contrast but vibrant colors with a vintage filmic feel
- PRO Neg—Available with both Hi and Std. contrast options, this mimics the punchy-but-natural feeling of their professional-grade color negative film
- Eterna—For a cinematic look, this provides a flat color, low saturation look well-suited to post-production color grading
- Acros—Based on the popular B&W film, this monochrome mode has a distinct tonality and graininess and can be used along with yellow, red, and green contrast filter effects
- B&W—Straightforward and classic black and white effect with yellow, red, and green contrast filter options
- Sepia—Everyone's favorite old-timey look mimicking the popular alternative process
In addition to simulating specific film types, a Grain Effect mode is also available to replicate the look of old film photos with an organic textured appearance, which is especially noticeable when printing. Color Chrome and Color Chrome Blue effects are also available to deepen color, tonal response, and gradation with higher saturation colors.
Firmware Ver. 2.00 Features
- Connect camera to a computer via USB for use as a webcam with FUJIFILM X Webcam utility
- Allows the use of Film Simulations in webcam operation
- Adds ability to use the built-in ND filter during video recording
- Adds capability to remember position of the bright frame in the optical viewfinder to avoid shifting
- Save both RAW+JPEG images when using the digital teleconverter at 50mm or 70mm crop
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.
Transfer Speeds up to 170 MB/s
Record 4K UHD Video
Sequential Burst Mode Shots
Durability You Can Count On
Recover Images You Accidentally Deleted
Ruggard Lyra 60 Camera Pouch (Black)
Store, transport and protect your digital mirrorless or bridge camera from moisture, dirt and dust with the black Lyra 60 Camera Pouch from Ruggard. The pouch features an easy access, zippered, clamshell opening, and an interior SD memory card pocket. Soft, padded, interior nylon helps protect your camera from impact, scratches and abrasion. This protection is complemented by a weather-resistant nylon exterior. Carry the pouch with the top grab handle, handy belt loop with touch-fasten tabs, or with the removable shoulder strap. The bright yellow interior makes it easier to locate stored items in low light.