Have the durability and performance to take your gaming experience to the next level with the ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS Wi-Fi AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard. Designed with military-grade components to withstand overclocking and powered by the AMD B550 chipset, this micro-ATX motherboard supports third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket for high-end video games and content creation. The chipset takes full advantage of the large PCIe 4.0 data bandwidth to handle demanding tasks such as 4K live streaming, video editing, and gaming at high settings. Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC DDR4 RAM, reaching 4400 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots to improve the system's multitasking capabilities and speed. The motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and four SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configurations. Its PCIe 4.0 x16 and PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can accommodate a 2-way AMD CrossFireX configuration to maximize your system's frame rates at high resolutions. Or you can take advantage of AMD Ryzen processors with integrated graphics by connecting monitors to the motherboard's DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.1 ports. An additional PCIe 3.0 x1 slot is available for compatible expansion cards.
Connect peripherals such as mice and keyboards to the USB 2.0 Type-A ports while reserving the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports for transferring data from compatible devices at up to 10 Gb/s. The TUF Gaming B550M-PLUS also features built-in 802.11ax Wi-Fi and a 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port, providing you with the bandwidth needed for online games, 4K video streaming, and live stream broadcasts when paired with compatible devices. Other features include addressable Gen 2 Aura Sync RGB lighting headers and Realtek ALC S1200A 7.1-channel audio. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe PCIe and SATA SSDs.
- Four SATA III ports are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and 10.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC DDR4-4400 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
- The integrated Realtek ALC S1220A audio technology is designed to deliver detailed sound with 7.1-channel playback.
- 24-bit / 192 kHz playback support.
- Two onboard amplifiers push sound out to your headphones or speakers.
- The Sonic Studio III software allows you to customize EQ profiles across different audio devices and applications.
- The DTS: Sound Unbound app works with Windows Sonic technology to deliver spatial sound to headsets, immersing you into virtual environments and entertainment.
- EPU Guidance: The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) optimizes power consumption to maximize savings in Away mode, which shuts down I/O controllers.
- Digi+ VRM Control: The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) allows direct control over voltages, the switching frequency, and power-efficiency settings to fine-tune the CPU voltage regulation for stability and performance.
- Fan Xpert 2+: Manually or automatically control the speed of your fans to find a balance of cooling performance and noise. Extreme Quiet mode reduces fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system quiet during light tasks.
- Turbo App: A utility that allows you to customize the computer system's performance for individual applications.
- BIOS FlashBack: The BIOS can be updated by copying the BIOS file onto a FAT32-formatted USB stick, inserting it into the designated port, and pressing the FlashBack button. Updates may be performed without a CPU or memory installed.
- SafeSlot: These strong PCIe slots increase retention force and shearing resistance when installing components.
- Q-LED: Onboard LED lights indicate the power status and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card, or boot device.
- Q-Slot: A side lock that allows you to quickly install and secure a graphics card.
- Q-DIMM: One-sided locks for quickly securing or removing memory modules.