Shoot video in deep water with GoPro HERO8 Black Dive Kit put together by B&H. The kit includes the GoPro HERO8 Black camera, an extra Li-ion battery, a 32GB microSDHC card, a waterproof protective housing, and a microfiber cleaning cloth.
The compact HERO8 Black action camera captures up to 4K60 video and features image stabilization, optional modules, slow-motion mode, time-lapse, HDR support, night-lapse, and more. It can also be used as a webcam with the latest firmware and a downloadable app for your computer. Though the HERO8 Black is already waterproof to 33', the waterproof housing allows you to take your production down to 196'. The housing also includes a mounting buckle and a skeleton backdoor for when you're not underwater. Having an extra battery and a large 32GB SDHC card is always a bonus when on a long shoot, and the included cleaning cloth lets you keep your lens and camera free from moisture and dust.
Read more below about the items in this kit.
GoPro augments its already impressive action camera line with the HERO8 Black, the versatile next-generation action cam designed to capture smooth, stable footage of your latest adventure, from a simple boat trip to a wild jump-off-a-mountain ride. The HERO8 Black features updated HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization to produce smooth, gimbal-like movement at all supported frame rates, without the need for a gimbal. You can also use the HERO8 Black as a webcam on your computer using a free, downloadable app. Additional updates include a sleeker physical design with a "folding fingers" type base for fast mounting, a redesigned battery door for quicker battery changes, a lens with twice the impact resistance as the HERO7, an optional Battery Mod for nearly 2.5x more battery life, an optional flip-up Display Mod to make viewing your frame easier, an optional LED Light Mod, and an optional Media Mod to expand your accessory possibilities.
The GoPro HERO8 Black supports up to UHD 4K video resolutions, and time-lapse, up to 1080p240 slow motion, and super-slow-motion video. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second with the updated SuperPhoto with HDR support that helps reduce blur and enhance detail in low-light situations. It also features an updated Night-Lapse function to shoot and process up to 4K time-lapses at night. The LiveBurst function allows you to record 1.5 seconds before and after your photo to give you more choices for the best frame. The lens field of view (FOV) choices have also been updated to four modes: Narrow, Linear at 24.4mm, Wide at 16.5mm, and SuperView at 15.1mm.
Like its predecessor, the HERO8 Black supports direct streaming to Facebook Live. It's also waterproof to 33', suiting it for surfing, snorkeling, and swimming activities. Separately available floats and housings are available separately for additional water support and even deeper underwater activities down to 196'. The touchscreen provides quick and easy management, but when your hands are full, the HERO8 Black understands 15 voice commands in over ten languages and accents so you can verbally control the HERO8 Black. Just shout "GoPro, take a photo" and your HERO8 will use your current settings to snap a photo, making selfies a breeze.
- Smaller, more streamlined design
- Use it as a webcam on your computer using a downloadable app and the latest camera firmware
- Swapping mounts and changing batteries has been made even faster
- Lens is two times more impact resistant
- Improved HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and TimeWarp 2.0 time-lapse
- Night-lapse and LiveBurst support
- Slow motion up to 1080p240 and stability improvements
- Change easily between lens FOV with Narrow, Linear, Wide, and SuperView modes
- Media Mod option can add more lighting and audio as well as another screen
- Optional Battery Mod multiplies runtime 2.5x
- Optional Display Mod and Light Mod add more capabilities
- Zoom (v 5.0.5 and newer) and Zoom Chrome Extension
- YouTube Live (using Chrome)
- Webex (using Chrome)
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Twitch via OBS
- GoTo Meeting
- Snap Camera
- Facebook Rooms
- Facetime for Desktop
- Control your HERO8 Black hands-free with over 15 voice commands and accents like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording"
- Natively waterproof down to 33' without a housing
- Slow things down to 8x to relive the moment with slow motion
- The intuitive touchscreen features three main capture modes with streamlined settings
- Frame your photos and videos in Touch Zoom by simply touching the screen (operates in select video modes)
- Face, Smile, and Scene Detection functions
- Auto-transfer to your smartphone with the GoPro app for quick social media updates
- GPS Performance Stickers display your speed, distance, and location
- Create QuikStories with the GoPro and Quick mobile apps
- Advanced noise suppression actively filters out wind, vibration, and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- Capture JPEG photos for easier storage, or shoot in raw for the highest quality
Use your iOS or Android device to live-preview and play back shots, control your GoPro, and share on the fly
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
GoPro Quik (iOS/Android)
Edit videos with just a few taps
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
Import and edit your videos with just a few clicks
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
Dive deeper with your HERO8 using this Protective Housing from GoPro. Though the HERO8 is waterproof, this protective housing offers additional protection against dust, mud, and debris and allows you to dive underwater up to 196'.
The housing features a flat glass lens to ensure a clear, clean shot while underwater or on land. If you need to adjust the camera settings while the housing is attached, it also allows access to the camera's touchscreen. Since the housing is enclosed, it will mute your audio, so an optional skeleton back door is included to open up the microphone. However, the skeleton back door is only for use on land since it will not contribute to protection or waterproofing.
Add an extra battery or two to your HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, or HERO (2018) setup with this Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery from GoPro. The battery features a 1220mAh, 4.7W capacity and can be recharged in your camera or a separately available charger.
Designed for action cameras and mobile devices, the 32GB Extreme UHS-I microSDHC Memory Card from SanDisk features a storage capacity of 32GB and supports maximum read speeds of 100 MB/s and maximum write speeds of 60 MB/s. This card has also been designed with the V30 Video Speed Class rating, which guarantees minimum write speeds of at least 30 MB/s. All of this allows for users to immerse themselves in extreme sports videography and photography at resolutions of Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 1 (A1) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A1 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty. Included is a microSD to SD adapter, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
This Premium Microfiber Lens Cloth from Sensei is an all-cotton, nonabrasive microfiber cloth designed for cleaning glass optics without smudging or streaking, especially when removing stubborn oily marks like fingerprints. The compact 8 x 8" size is suitable for camera lenses, binoculars, and sport optics. It may also be used to clean smartphone screens, tablets, and even eyeglasses. This premium cloth can be washed with soap and water, or machine-washed with laundry when fabric softener is not being used.