Subject tracking has also been benefitted through the use of Deep Learning technology, which helps to gradually refine the focusing system's ability to quickly and accurately recognize both people and animal subjects. This technology also supports the more refined eye, face, and head detection functions, for both people and animals.
- High-resolution 3.69m-dot 0.5" electronic viewfinder provides a bright and detailed means for eye-level viewing and the quick 120 fps refresh rate offers natural motion rendering for a more realistic viewfinder experience.
- Rear 3.0" 1.62m-dot LCD touchscreen features a vari-angle design that benefits front-facing recording, such as for vlogging needs, as well as working from high and low shooting angles.
- Refined body design incorporates four distinct control dials across the body for intuitive tactile control and a joystick controller on the back of the camera offers fast and intuitive focus point selection and menu navigation.
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots are featured for flexible storage needs.
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is available for fast file transferring to a mobile device and Bluetooth is present to provide constant device connection via the Canon Camera Connect app.
- A 3.5mm headphone port and separate 3.5mm external microphone port are featured for improved audio monitoring and recording capabilities.
- Comfortable and solid in the hand, the exterior of the EOS R6 is made of lightweight and rigid polycarbonate resin, while the internal structure is mainly magnesium alloy to enhance body durability while shielding the camera from electromagnetic radiation and heat. It also has a tempered front panel for internal rigidity.
- Durable, weather-sealed body design is built to handle tough working conditions and inclement weather. Sealing materials are used in critical areas like the buttons, the terminal covers, the battery compartment, and the card slot cover. Precise design and construction help minimize accidental penetration of dust and moisture in the rest of the camera body.
- Fixes an issue where in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the AF-ON button.
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterized by its constant f/4 maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customizable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and color accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications, this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which delivers quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.