The Manfrotto FAST GimBoom Carbon Fiber is a length-adjustable extension arm designed and optimized for handheld gimbals. The GimBoom supports gimbals with either a 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threaded mounting hole, and it allows you to comfortably perform jib-like overhead and low-angle movements. Featuring Manfrotto's FAST Twist-Lock technology, the GimBoom unlocks via a simple twist motion to let you extend it to a maximum length of 3.8' in three sections.
When fully collapsed, it measures only 20", so it's easy to travel with—and even at this collapsed length, it functions as a useful extension handle for your gimbal. The GimBoom is made of lightweight yet durable carbon fiber and supports up to 14.3 lb loads at full extension. Large rubber handgrips allow for a comfortable and secure hold, especially when considering their patterned design.
- Length-adjustable extension arm optimized for handheld gimbals
- Allows for jib-like overhead and low-angle movements
- A combination 1/4"-20 mounting stud with a spring-loaded 3/8"-16 threaded sheath allows you to mount a gimbal with a 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 mounting hole, as the stud is spring-loaded and the 3/8"-16 sheath retracts when you mount a gimbal with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole
- FAST Twist-Lock technology for extending or collapsing the pole
- Three-section pole with a maximum length of 3.8'
- Travel-size compact collapsed length of only 20"
- Carbon fiber construction
- Supports up to 14.3 lb loads
- Large rubber handgrips
- Accessory mounting threads near the top
- 3/8"-16 bottom threaded hole
- Protective rubber cap on the bottom