Stabilize your mirrorless camera and create smooth cinematic moves on the go using the included focus motor on your lens with Manfrotto's Gimbal 460 Pro Kit. The kit includes a Gimbal 460, which has a 10 lb payload, and a focus motor with remote controller, allowing you to pull focus for dramatic effect without disturbing the shot. The Gimbal 460 is suitable for most mirrorless cameras, and it's designed with a touchscreen display. With just a press of an icon in many cases, the touchscreen allows you to directly enter different modes such as inception, time-lapse, or selfie mode. The touchscreen also lets you set up nearly all the parameters of the gimbal instead of having to rely more on the companion app. For all other settings and remote operation, the companion Manfrotto app can be used on iOS and Android devices.
The focus motor is designed with brushless motors and a high-precision intelligent chip, allowing for real-time tracking. Mounting accessories for the motor are included along with a lens gear for photo lenses. The remote controller features its own accelerometer and lets you control the gimbal functions as well as the focus motor. In addition to control buttons, it also has a control dial on the side like the one on the side of the gimbal.
- 10 lb payload
- Touchscreen display with direct access to most gimbal modes and settings
- iOS/Android companion app
- Focus motor with mounting accessories
- Wireless remote controller for gimbal and focus motor control
- The Gimbal 460 offers lock, pan, follow, and all follow modes, and it provides 360° pan, 230° tilt, and 360° roll rotation
- The Gimbal 460 has an independent lock on each axis to make balancing your camera quick and simple
- The gimbal runs for up to 12 hours on included batteries, which are rechargeable using the supplied charger
- The quick release system uses two Arca-Swiss mounting plates, one removable top plate, and one built into the gimbal's platform.
- The removable top plate allows you to switch your camera between the gimbal and tripods or other supports with Arca-Swiss compatibility
- Swapping between gimbal and tripod without having to removable the top plate makes for faster changes and less rebalancing when returning the camera to the gimbal
- Lock mode: The orientation of the camera is fixed
- Pan mode: The roll and tilt axes are fixed, and the camera only moves left/right
- Follow mode: The roll axis is fixed, and the camera moves left/right or up/down
- All Follow mode: The camera moves according to the user's hand motions